Reviews for Overwatch X RWBY: Team GHLF
Sai Kunai Blade chapter 159 . 10/21
Man, just like the actual show, this was a heavy chapter. I was hoping either the fight with the centipede or the hound would've been a bit easier with Hana, but it was still quite harrowing. It's nice to see that Fareeha's finally got her nerve back, though. But man, the way Lena finished the hound was way more intense than the original. But now her Maiden powers are acting up. These guys really cannot catch a beak. Excellent chapter as always, my friend. Looking forward to the next one.
Austinhhh chapter 159 . 10/21
Nice work
All Hail Lord Megatron chapter 159 . 10/21
Really dose live to its title.
Austinhhh chapter 158 . 10/11
Nice work
Sai Kunai Blade chapter 158 . 10/8
Another great chapter. Genji's talk about loyalty to Oscar was very touching and the mention of Fareeha to Hazel felt like it had a lot more of an impact than what actually went down. And Genji's concern for Winter is also touching as well. And I still hate the Ace Ops, not much really changed there. I am curious about how 76 will react to Ironwood planning to nuke Mantle and how the other Ace Ops still go along with it. Excellent chapter as always. Looking forward to more.
Captain Titus Invictus chapter 158 . 10/7
We better get a buttload of CHIBI chapters after this volume’s over
All Hail Lord Megatron chapter 158 . 10/7
Nice.

Also..im sure the next chap...will be dark.
Hellhound64 chapter 157 . 7/26
I have to say this is a very crossover story with overwatch and RWBY. Though with tracer being the winter Maidan I’m worried for what is to come for her and Ruby. Still very enjoyable story that I look forward to reading the next chapter.
BlazeStryker chapter 18 . 7/16
If it turns out the SDC had even a tiny bit to do with Hana's situation then there will be Hell to pay.
BlazeStryker chapter 8 . 7/16
Is the team name pronounced "Golf" or "Glyph"?
Sai Kunai Blade chapter 157 . 7/9
I like the twists you've added here. Satya and Lena as the Winter Maiden changed things up a lot. And Satya being as powerful as she is makes for another interesting side note and I like that you are showing Cinder actually having the ability to care about someone. This was excellent as always, my friend. Can't wait for the next chapter.
All Hail Lord Megatron chapter 157 . 7/9
Oh boy...
Sai Kunai Blade chapter 156 . 6/30
It's good to see Genji's recovering and even better to see that he's putting Ren in his place. Sure, when he explained his anger, it made sense, but up until that point he was being a massive jerk, so it's good to see him corrected.

I also liked Yang and Genji's discussion about Fareeha. I just hope she sees how far the general has gone and breaks out with the others to stop him, maybe even before that. I just want the group back together.

Either way, excellent work as always, my friend. Can't wait for the next one.
Wacko12 chapter 156 . 6/27
Not to sound rude, but the plot line is basically the same
All Hail Lord Megatron chapter 156 . 6/27
Oach...but still very good.
1,033 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »