Reviews for Overwatch X RWBY: Team GHLF
Guest chapter 24 . 12/23/2021
That was beautiful truly a work of art
Sai Kunai Blade chapter 161 . 11/26/2021
This was quite the heavy chapter, much like with the show. But even then, I was never expecting Lena to try and end herself like that. This is getting really deep. I'm honestly really worried about whatever is going to come next. Excellent chapter as always, my friend. Really looking forward to what comes next.
All Hail Lord Megatron chapter 161 . 11/26/2021
Oh damn!
Sai Kunai Blade chapter 160 . 11/16/2021
Wow. This was a really powerful chapter. Genji's added defiance and trying to vouch for Emerald was great to show that even though he, like the others, probably doesn't like or trust Emerald yet, he's willing to give her a chance. And, of course, bashing on Salem is always fun. But I wasn't expecting that Salem went out of her way to target Hanzo.

And Fareeha arriving was really epic. I was hoping maybe that could have saved Hazel, but I know that's not how you do things. It's nice that she got that one final moment with her father, though. But that also makes it more heartbreaking she was there to see his demise.

All in all, amazing chapter, my friend. Can't wait to see what comes next.
Austinhhh chapter 160 . 11/16/2021
Masterpiece
Sleeping Skeleton chapter 160 . 11/16/2021
Agh I was hoping that hazel was going to live, he had potential like Sienna Khan did and even more so in your story… well no point crying over spilled milk after it’s your story and it’s latest chapter was very good.
All Hail Lord Megatron chapter 160 . 11/16/2021
Fareeha...now a Orphan...

This chapter was both cool and very emotional, It was very well done.
Sai Kunai Blade chapter 159 . 10/21/2021
Man, just like the actual show, this was a heavy chapter. I was hoping either the fight with the centipede or the hound would've been a bit easier with Hana, but it was still quite harrowing. It's nice to see that Fareeha's finally got her nerve back, though. But man, the way Lena finished the hound was way more intense than the original. But now her Maiden powers are acting up. These guys really cannot catch a beak. Excellent chapter as always, my friend. Looking forward to the next one.
Austinhhh chapter 159 . 10/21/2021
Nice work
All Hail Lord Megatron chapter 159 . 10/21/2021
Really dose live to its title.
Austinhhh chapter 158 . 10/11/2021
Nice work
Sai Kunai Blade chapter 158 . 10/8/2021
Another great chapter. Genji's talk about loyalty to Oscar was very touching and the mention of Fareeha to Hazel felt like it had a lot more of an impact than what actually went down. And Genji's concern for Winter is also touching as well. And I still hate the Ace Ops, not much really changed there. I am curious about how 76 will react to Ironwood planning to nuke Mantle and how the other Ace Ops still go along with it. Excellent chapter as always. Looking forward to more.
Captain Titus Invictus chapter 158 . 10/7/2021
We better get a buttload of CHIBI chapters after this volume’s over
All Hail Lord Megatron chapter 158 . 10/7/2021
Nice.

Also..im sure the next chap...will be dark.
Hellhound64 chapter 157 . 7/26/2021
I have to say this is a very crossover story with overwatch and RWBY. Though with tracer being the winter Maidan I’m worried for what is to come for her and Ruby. Still very enjoyable story that I look forward to reading the next chapter.
1,040 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »