Reviews for Overwatch X RWBY: Team GHLF
More Yuri Yuri Love
uzumaki.namikaze10 chapter 9 . 11/12/2019
This Genji is too much OOC
uzumaki.namikaze10 chapter 8 . 11/12/2019
It's not so bad Genji. You'll get used to it.
uzumaki.namikaze10 chapter 7 . 11/12/2019
Poor Genji
uzumaki.namikaze10 chapter 6 . 11/12/2019
SERIOUSLY WHAT IS THE FCKING PAIRING
uzumaki.namikaze10 chapter 5 . 11/12/2019
But seriously what is the pairing
uzumaki.namikaze10 chapter 4 . 11/12/2019
What's the pairing
uzumaki.namikaze10 chapter 3 . 11/12/2019
Yay Tracer
uzumaki.namikaze10 chapter 2 . 11/12/2019
Ya know I'm going to boost up the reviews so to speak. So don't mind my reviews. I'll just stop when you reach 1000
uzumaki.namikaze10 chapter 1 . 11/12/2019
Good first Chap
Sai Kunai Blade chapter 128 . 11/9/2019
Funny and cute as always.

Dangerous Quests: I'm surprise Ruby didn't try to take a peek after Lena mentions the butt of her outfit was damaged.

Bubble Bath: Of course. Yang is always Fareeha's heater. Very useful.

Tune Up: Man, Hana really loves her mechs, doesn't she?

Genji vs. Blake Rematch: I agree. It was a little boring seeing Blake win every time. This is definitely better.

Great work, my friend. Can't wait for more.
All Hail Lord Megatron chapter 128 . 11/9/2019
Story 1: I bet the dog would have love the taste of lena if it got its teeth on her.

2: A yang heater...good but don't try to use her anger to heat up the pool...or she will boil you.

3: Cool, very cool.

4: Yeah. If you always win it will be boring after a wile no one wants to always win.
Sai Kunai Blade chapter 127 . 11/1/2019
Hilarious and adorable, my friend.

Costume Picking: Alright. It's nice to see Genji as the one doing the chasing instead of being chased.

Devotion Potion: I'd love to see Satya cooking Cinder.

Vampire Hana: Short, but sweet. Adorable, but hilarious! I love how she freaked Sun out and made him squeal like a girl.

Happy BirthdayWeen: I would've thought Lena would like that kind of treatment from Ruby. And the scene with Yang and Fareeha at the end was hilarious as well.

Excellent chapter, my friend. I look forward to the next one.
All Hail Lord Megatron chapter 127 . 11/1/2019
1: I'm proud of Genji, good work.

2; Satya, Shame on you should should accept the one you love for who she is, evil plans or not...then again it would save everyone lives so...COOK HER ALIVE!

3: Were galric sun...wear Garlic! That or just sacrifice Murcury, I'm sure he would be good bait for the vempire girl...or my other option Lock change around her and locke her up in a pitch black doungun for countless months till you find a cure.

4: Oh Ruby, you poor birthday crazy girl, if you were calmer and less abusing with the power of your birthday you would not be in trash right now...but hey at least you being fed by your love.
Sai Kunai Blade chapter 126 . 10/26/2019
Cute and funny as always. Felt a little shorter than normal, but still very good. Can't wait for the next one, my friend.

Movie Night: I would've liked to see the movie Yang and Fareeha watched. And I'm surprised Lena's movie didn't have Ruby in it as well.

Sleeping Kitty 2: Oh, Genji. You really need to come up with an escape plan for when Blake does these kinds of thing.

Wore It The Best: Assuming Hana also has a successful gaming/streaming channel on Remnant, Roman would be in a lot of trouble if too many people heard him call her that. Also I bet Neo in Hana's outfit would be cute.

Kissing Competition: That was totally cute. But Ruby was a fool to challenge the determined (and perverted) Lena to such a contest.
1,039 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »