Reviews for Overwatch X RWBY: Team GHLF
All Hail Lord Megatron chapter 151 . 4/4
1: Shame on them! Framining a criminal who did nothing wrong...today.

2: Run...run very fast.

3; oh cinder your lovable in Chibi..but hateable in canon.

4: it was great! Not bad not bad at all!
Colvamoon999 chapter 146 . 3/28
Considering everything that has happened in Vol 8 (including finale), I'm REALLY curious how you'll adapt the next Volume!
Sai Kunai Blade chapter 150 . 3/26
Funny and very sweet. One of my favorites for sure.

1: With how often it seems like Fareeha pushes away Yang's affection, unless she's trying to exploit Yang as a heater, it's nice to have a moment where she's defensive of her.

2: The back and forth was very funny and it's nice to see another one of the girls coming to Hana's rescue. Especially Weiss, as it reminds me of their romance that could have been.

3: The extra bit with Lena was very funny... Although I doubt she'd agree.

4: Funny topic and I love the Kill La Kill reference.
All Hail Lord Megatron chapter 150 . 3/25
1; Word of advice Naptune...dont say you date someone who already has a Lover.

2:...they will fight for a wile.

3: Yeah..neo And Romen are dead.

3: Akame ga kill...cool.
Sai Kunai Blade chapter 149 . 3/11
She-Tectives: Very nice. The addition of Hana was sweet and it was nice to have the tables turned on Sun as well.

Cat and Dog: Wow, Genji somehow manages to find the perfect balance between reasonable and demanding, as well as how to settle a situation relatively easily.

A Proper Lady: Short but sweet and pretty cute.

Team Exercise: Poor Fareeha and Lena. Genji can come up with some crazy challenges when he wants to.
All Hail Lord Megatron chapter 149 . 3/11
1: Nice.

2: Blake should get over her fear of dogs.

3: wink wink nice what Rubyndid.

4: Genji is blasting off team rocket style.
Sai Kunai Blade chapter 148 . 2/23
Short, but sweet. And funny. Nice job.
All Hail Lord Megatron chapter 148 . 2/23
1: Good.

2: Great.

3: Karma!

4: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
KuletXCore chapter 1 . 2/8
Why is it Good Have Luck Fun?
Am I missing something?

lmao jk
It's still going! GLHF, I guess...
Sai Kunai Blade chapter 147 . 1/30
Very nice. I really liked the Chibi sessions with Fareeha and Yang, also Lena and Ruby. Very cute and sweet. Looking forward to more.
All Hail Lord Megatron chapter 147 . 1/30
1: Nice very nice...and never try to flirt with a girls girl.

2: Hahahahahaha! I dont feel bad for Genji!

3: Clever way to heat the water.

4: How nice.

Also yeah this dose make me feel better after the events of the last chapter.
Starpottergeek chapter 147 . 1/30
good job keep up the good work
MajorBrony95 chapter 146 . 1/3
Man, what a way to end Volume 7. It certainly ended differently than I thought it would. I honestly hadn't expected Lena to become the new Winter Maiden. Eager to see how things change. Ironwood no doubts wants Penny back, but what's he gonna do about a Maiden he can't back or anything? Maybe have Penny kidnap Lena?

You do make a valid point about Freeha having BSOD moment after what happened and turning herself in. Poor Yang though. One has to wonder what'll happen.

Can't wait to see Volume 8.
Sai Kunai Blade chapter 146 . 1/1
Dang, this chapter was a roller coaster. It's super sad Fareeha's leaving the group and possibly Yang. But I can definitely understand her reasoning behind it. Too bad it's probably too late to fix things between her and Elm. Also, it's an interesting choice to give Lena the Maiden powers instead of Penny. I'm pretty curious to see how well Penny does without those in the future, although that will likely also save her from being a target of Ironwood, so that's nice. I also liked how Genji actually tried to reason with Cinder. And I'm really curious as to what happened to Jack.

A real crazy list of events happened here. But it was all great. Excellent work as always, my friend. Can't wait for the next one.
Kixtia chapter 146 . 12/31/2020
I like Penny, but your version is better. Penny broke all the canon becoming the winter maiden
1,039 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »