Reviews for Overwatch X RWBY: Team GHLF
RatedRSuperStar87 chapter 11 . 6/24/2017
Those two speedster are gonna cause a whole bunch of trouble. I kinda feel that the idea of Ruby being oblivious to it all would be great and it takes her friends to help her out.
Alternet RedSkys chapter 11 . 6/24/2017
You put in the Genji chop though you put a s where c should be.

A nice chapter for Lena.
A lot of back story and Emily died!
ChocolateWriter605 chapter 8 . 6/23/2017
Poor Genji...NOT. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
ChocolateWriter605 chapter 5 . 6/23/2017
Genji and Hana are just like Ren and Nora.
Burke23 chapter 9 . 6/21/2017
I love this.
All Hail Lord Megatron chapter 10 . 6/21/2017
I did in joy it I did
ShugoYuuki123 chapter 10 . 6/20/2017
Awesome really liking how the story is going, looking forward to your next update :)
paladin3030 chapter 10 . 6/20/2017
I have a question what does GHLF stands for?

My pervert of a roommate said Girls He'd Like to F eh you know.
Christopherprime22 chapter 9 . 6/20/2017
ARGH! HONOR! JUSITICE! REINHARDT, REINHARDT, REINHARDT! HAHA!...
Sorry, got a little excited there. But as you can probably tell, I'm super happy that you included Reinhardt into the story! He's my favorite Overwatch character and I can't wait to see more of him. :D
Oh, and in case you haven't decided what kind of class he should teach I would recommend either
combat teacher- From what we've seen in the show, almost all love combat training is between the students. (Excluding Port's Boaratusk incedent in the first season) However I think they should have actual training against weak or small groups of Grimm to prepare the students. But that would require a trustworthy and strong teacher who could undoubtly shield the student should the need arise. *Wink. Wink*
2. Co-Combat instructor-Combat is what Reinhardt lives for, so naturally he would have a lot of experience and enthusiasm to give to the new generation of hunters and huntresses.
And unlike Glynda, Reinhardt is much more "down to earth" and understanding towards the students child-like and hero complex mindsets. (especially since he still has quite a bit of both XD)
Anyway, I hope these help you in some way! Unless of course you already had an idea for Reinhardt, in which case you can go with whatever you like best.
See ya next chapter! :D
RatedRSuperStar87 chapter 10 . 6/20/2017
so maybe Fareeha/Yang well she leaves a hot blonde in Angela to get a hot blonde in Yang. I always love authors leaving hints.
Alternet RedSkys chapter 10 . 6/20/2017
So Fareeha has seen WidowMaker before.

Wow Hana is brave and you had a sight problem when you mentioned her being discriminated against.

Yatsuhashi did what should have been shown in Canon.

Everyone has their own past trauma.

And pairing are forming cool.
98kazer chapter 9 . 6/16/2017
let me guess?
it's gonna be Blake X Genji?
I hope you make a chapter where blake compares herself with her "Ninjas of love"
98kazer chapter 8 . 6/16/2017
what does GHLF mean?
Golf?
ShugoYuuki123 chapter 9 . 6/16/2017
Awesome looking forward to your next update :)
RatedRSuperStar87 chapter 9 . 6/16/2017
You know most of us were probably joking about the Genji harem thing. I know at least i was any ways I hope Lena just has a crush with Angela I mean who wound't also I kind of hope it's not Amélie as well.
1,040 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 .. Last Next »