Reviews for MINDSCAPE - The Healling Journey
daisycb chapter 1 . 10/8
Please put this on AO3. It’s a great story and I’d like to download it to my kindle (which I can do from AO3) so that I can easily find it to read again. I sometimes lose authors names and titles and can’t find a story again that I really liked but if it’s on my kindle, I don’t have that worry.
Ducky1776 chapter 38 . 9/14
Oh Wow! That was intense.
Hinata7 chapter 1 . 9/2
I just read this in one sitting. Please do a Sequel!
KarlaMarie chapter 40 . 8/19
this really was fantastic.
If you ever start sequel I will most certainly read it!
Gurgaraneth chapter 40 . 8/9
Awww loved it sad nd sweetly happy
daisycb9493 chapter 1 . 8/8
Will you be putting this on AO3? I like that site as I can download my favorites into kindle and iBooks from there and they are so much easier to find to reread.
Erised06 chapter 40 . 8/1
I really enjoyed this story and I loved your Covey and Earl Gray. I really hope there is a sequel... I wasn’t ready for it to end!
Slytherin Muggleborn94 chapter 1 . 7/8
Great story!
Tacitamura chapter 40 . 5/12
Wow. That was intense. I really liked your way of handling nightmares, memories and that awful abuse. I loved your characterisation of Snape and your Covey is lovely. Nice fic
Erin chapter 15 . 5/11
I wanted to read this fic so badly, but I could not stand you writing out the Scottish accent. It's terrible, and if you know writing, it is strongly discouraged. Rowling is very guilty of this with Fleur and Hagrid, so I understand why you'd want to lean this way. She was wrong to do this. I understand your OC is Scottish, and that's all I need to know. I don't need to squint and frown and figure out what she's saying. I'm proud that I made it 15 chapters, but I can''t do it anymore. For future reference, saying that a character is Scottish is more than enough. We don't need to read her Scottish accent through your awkward dialogue.
GothDyke chapter 40 . 5/10
I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this more recent work of yours. In fact, I loved it from beginning to end, and I will definitely come back to re-read it.

A severely hurt Harry and lots of comfort for him are exactly what I look for, as it comforts my own traumatized inner child. And this story in particular resonated deeply within me, as I know of the emotional cost of integrating previously repressed memories from personal experience. And just like Harry, it almost killed me, too.

So, my deepest thanks for writing and sharing this story. And I will wait longingly for the sequel.

PS: A funny detail: Snape's cat Earl Grey experiences a sex change from male to female in the course of the story. ;-)
cashreyans chapter 1 . 3/26
Awesome. Quite unexpected. I never ever thought this story will turn out to be so much... Different. I don't have any other words.
It was really nice. Excellently written. Slow abs steady with detailed route.
I never experienced abuse and this never thought of such story. I guess it was good decision to read this story.
I must read first chapter so that you keep on reading till very end.
Huwaaaaaa chapter 38 . 3/8
Dude... I.. I think my heart just... I think it just fucking shattered...
Comrade'sRoza chapter 40 . 1/26
Very well written and quite unique!
Mary777777 chapter 5 . 1/24
Ugh, a Mary-Sue warning would have been nice...