Reviews for MINDSCAPE - The Healling Journey
Slytherin Muggleborn94 chapter 1 . 7/8
Great story!
Tacitamura chapter 40 . 5/12
Wow. That was intense. I really liked your way of handling nightmares, memories and that awful abuse. I loved your characterisation of Snape and your Covey is lovely. Nice fic
Erin chapter 15 . 5/11
I wanted to read this fic so badly, but I could not stand you writing out the Scottish accent. It's terrible, and if you know writing, it is strongly discouraged. Rowling is very guilty of this with Fleur and Hagrid, so I understand why you'd want to lean this way. She was wrong to do this. I understand your OC is Scottish, and that's all I need to know. I don't need to squint and frown and figure out what she's saying. I'm proud that I made it 15 chapters, but I can''t do it anymore. For future reference, saying that a character is Scottish is more than enough. We don't need to read her Scottish accent through your awkward dialogue.
GothDyke chapter 40 . 5/10
I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this more recent work of yours. In fact, I loved it from beginning to end, and I will definitely come back to re-read it.

A severely hurt Harry and lots of comfort for him are exactly what I look for, as it comforts my own traumatized inner child. And this story in particular resonated deeply within me, as I know of the emotional cost of integrating previously repressed memories from personal experience. And just like Harry, it almost killed me, too.

So, my deepest thanks for writing and sharing this story. And I will wait longingly for the sequel.

PS: A funny detail: Snape's cat Earl Grey experiences a sex change from male to female in the course of the story. ;-)
cashreyans chapter 1 . 3/26
Awesome. Quite unexpected. I never ever thought this story will turn out to be so much... Different. I don't have any other words.
It was really nice. Excellently written. Slow abs steady with detailed route.
I never experienced abuse and this never thought of such story. I guess it was good decision to read this story.
I must read first chapter so that you keep on reading till very end.
Huwaaaaaa chapter 38 . 3/8
Dude... I.. I think my heart just... I think it just fucking shattered...
Comrade'sRoza chapter 40 . 1/26
Very well written and quite unique!
Mary777777 chapter 5 . 1/24
Ugh, a Mary-Sue warning would have been nice...
Moonacre BunBun chapter 40 . 1/20
This story is an example of supreme excellence. There are so many moments where I was just borderline edges of tears and in the background music was playing and then the perfect mood song would come on and I would start almost screamed crying at my computer. I will admit the scenes of the Dursley's abuse were very hard to swallow So It was a matter of slowly reading through those parts having to come back to them. It was rough And I consider skipping them at times. However, this was the first story That I've read With such descriptions And seriously it really opened my eyes to what Harry's life could've been like. Thankfully it wasn't.

Moving on, This was a beautiful stor yAnd I loved your character. She was so funny and just the way that you wrote her character, the blue colors in her hair in her eyes, her accent and her happiness, and her overall persona it just made the story much better and brought healing & peace when she was in the scenes. It was great to see Severus get Someone who loves him. He deserves so much happiness and I was always sad with the ending of the Harry Potter book series where he didn't get a happy ending-of course that doesn't always happen especially in war. However, even if this the ending of this universe, of the universe your story's in, it is just so wonderful to see Severus get someone who loves him and your original character. And I want to thank you so much for that.

((Wow! This is belongs review I've ever written!))

Worth it though!

Seriously, the story has so many great parts to it and even though The story didn't go all the way through the rest of the war and through the hunt for the horcruxes and everything, it was still great Just to see The logical, methodical,Healing that harry got in the story. It was satisfying Just to sit there and go for the ride with him. Again thank you so much for this wonderful story. You kept the characters close to with in character, your original character was phenomenal, and Harry got a memory of love that he can always go back to.

I'm going to now browse your profile to see your other stories, however I just really wanted to convey these thoughts.
Moonacre BunBun chapter 38 . 1/20
I literally had to stop and leave this

and grab a slice of chocolate cake

just to finish this chapter
Jessica chapter 1 . 1/15
Whoa. I usually don't review the first chapter of a complete story (I'm pretty sure this is complete, but I haven't checked for sure), but I have to! Like, wow. This was such an INTENSE opening for a story! I mean, the emotions were so concentrated and palpable. You don't mess around! That's some seriously quality writing! Ugh, I love it with an author knows how to make the reader feel their characters' emotions. It's what makes reading so pleasurable.
6Lisa9 chapter 1 . 1/11
That is an amazing story! Thank you for writing it!
woodyt chapter 40 . 1/6
That a great story. I really would like go into how much I lovedthe reasons but alas I am not very good at reviews. I cannot wait to read more of your stuff. Thank you
woodyt chapter 38 . 1/6
I'm lost for words on this chapter but I needed to acknowledge it in some way. it touched a little to close to home for me and I bawled my eyes out. I thank you for itthe cathartic effects it evoked in me. xx
Midoriryu chapter 14 . 11/28/2017
I had begun to despair about finding anything good to read on this site any more. Most of the utter tripe(1) that's found here of late hasn't been worth reading the first paragraph, let alone the whole story. Then I found this story, and it was glorious. Your depictions of the characters both old and new is fantastic and I've been enjoying the story immensely thus far. So thank you in restoring my faith that there can be GOOD newer stories.