Reviews for MINDSCAPE - The Healling Journey
Calmzone1 chapter 40 . 12/15/2019
Just brilliant. Well done.
Calmzone1 chapter 37 . 12/15/2019
I have no idea how many chapters I have read without stopping. Well. No, I did have to go to work. And I played a few games for a bit. Then dove back in.

Fascinating.

Well written and well researched. Your characters are true to how you want them to behave, or, they have developed life and relationships of their own, on their own. And then promptly gave you fits of giggles!
Murai-Sakura chapter 40 . 12/14/2019
Oh wow! WOW!
That was so brilliant, so painful, so excruciatingly angsty! It was almost everything I could ever want in a mentor fic.
Your writing style is one to be envious of, for sure and this story truly drew me in.. The way you used Harry's forgotten memories was brilliant! I only wish Snape had seen more of them.
absolutely astounding story that's going straight in my favourites. Thank you for writing this masterpiece! I am definitely going to check if you have other mentor stories because the way you write moves me. I will admit that you've had me tearing up and clasping my hand in front of my mouth several times.
Just wow.
MS
Nahrond chapter 40 . 10/9/2019
I'm really bummed this is the last chapter. I cried so hard at Harry's death. I enjoyed this fic. a lot. I hope there is a sequel.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/24/2019
Ugh! I have to agree with other reviewers that Covey's appalling accent is very badly done, very distracting and completely unnecessary. I'm Scottish and it doesn't match up to any accent i've ever heard. It adds absolutely nothing to the story so please get rid of it. Add aye at the end of all her sentences just makes me picture her as a pirate as people often parody them by having characters say arrr! at the end of sentences. I'm still finding the juxtaposition of harry's remembered torture and present suffering with Snape/Covey nookie distasteful. I think it's too explicit - and it's snape! Ugh!
Guest chapter 24 . 9/24/2019
You should definitely label this story 'horror. Poor harry.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/24/2019
I'm finding harry's flashbacks too awful to read about so i'm mainly skipping them but unfortunately read the one at the end here. Did you have to plumb the depths of human depravity for your story? Did you have to make the abuse so dreadful and explicit? With these horrors as background i'm finding the snape/covey love story a bit insensitive and inappropriate. Maybe I should just give up reading. I want to read about harry getting better but most of your story is turning my stomach. Sorry to be so negative. I think you should label your story 'horror' not just angst.
Caramel4me chapter 40 . 8/12/2019
Wonderful! Thank you
lokyyt chapter 40 . 7/22/2019
more please keep typing and please reply
Guest chapter 40 . 6/16/2019
Sequel sequel sequel
Harry needs a family
Guest chapter 25 . 6/16/2019
Beautiful description of the castle .
Guest chapter 13 . 6/12/2019
Beautifully written description of the excitement of two people discovering each other . Bravo
Guest chapter 11 . 6/12/2019
Just found your story ! Thank you for keeping Harry Potter alive through your story . Hope you come back and finish . Your reviews are wonderful . Thanks again . Adding my name to follow your story in hopes of more chapters !
grayskies28 chapter 40 . 5/26/2019
Read this fic on potionsandsnitches a few years back.. re-read it in one night and I am still waiting for the sequel aaaah
dragonBug27 chapter 39 . 5/6/2019
Read the whole thing from beginning to end. Again. Loved it just as much as the first time :)
495 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »