Reviews for Your name
May chapter 15 . 3/23
HOLY CRAP THIS IS GOOD! I, without doubt, would pay to get a new chapter. This story is so amazing!
KatherineCarson chapter 15 . 2/18
Ooo I love it! Please update!
MikeyLovesIcecreamKitty chapter 15 . 1/23
I love it!
Azarath Cat chapter 15 . 11/1/2020
I love a good Bill Cipher redemption story and you're doing an excellent job. I look forward to reading more!
Snake-faced chapter 15 . 9/17/2020
Oooh a cliffhanger! I'm super invested in this story and I can't wait for this confrontation!
Leopardstar11 chapter 15 . 9/16/2020
Find my stuff on Scratch. I love this story! I’m working on a similar one. Please keep writing also is there any romance?
Angry Deadlox chapter 1 . 7/5/2020
Is Bill the kid named Alex? If so that is so smart, since Alex Hirsch voiced Bill.
Legacyys chapter 15 . 6/20/2020
Wonderful story! Hope you are doing well, looking forward to new updates~ P.S how long will this story be?
TheReturnToTheFalls chapter 5 . 4/11/2020
Good story so far. I do have some nitpicks, and obviously these won’t be changed, but I still am enjoying the concept. I usually say my nitpicks to make people better writers.

First off, Jane and James are very bland and common names. With parents with names of Mabel and Barry (normally short for Bartholomew) I guess I expected more.

Second, I feel that the two sets of twins are very similar. You got the nerd and the artist. I would’ve probably replaced one artist with a young grunkle Stan type, just to have some differences.

Third, the nickname thing was a little jarring at first. I it could’ve come along slower.

In any case, still liking the story so far. I am intrigued to read the rest.
NifflerGirl chapter 7 . 2/17/2020
THIS IS SO GOOD! I've read it like 5 times already! I'm even writing a story like it on Wattpad! Don't worry, I wrote the link to here and that it's based on this! It's nowhere NEAR as good as this!
Pitch'snieceanddaughterofMew chapter 14 . 2/12/2020
NOOOO! THIS WAS WRITTEN AMAZINGLY AND I HAVE NORTHWEST TO DROP KICK INTO THE HORIZON!
Alice Hussein chapter 14 . 1/30/2020
Great story please continue
bluefrostyy chapter 14 . 1/14/2020
OH NO NONONONO
ALEX BABY JUST WRITE IT
PRESTON ISNT HEARING YOU RIGHT NOW?!
bluefrostyy chapter 11 . 1/14/2020
poor baby :(
I.D.'s Fantasy chapter 14 . 1/14/2020
Thank goodness Alex was able to get McGucket out of there. Hopefully Alex'll either figure out how to break free of Mr. Northwest's control or get help from his family without them absolutely destroying him.
Anyway great chapter! I'll be looking forward to the next one around Easter! :)