Reviews for It Was You
Seluna Maru chapter 32 . 8/5
I was here for smut. There wasn't any of that people. Only one hot scene . *Sigh
Seluna Maru chapter 13 . 8/4
I'm liking this tale
Rolay7 chapter 32 . 5/31
ok this was a great story and I appreciate that she didn't use chat blanc, but my heart will always belong to Simulacrum. .
Anonymous Person chapter 15 . 4/7
Marinette's parent are just abnormal in the best way possible. I swear they're probably some of the staunchest supporters of their daughter's developing relationship with Chat. I'm pretty sure any normal parent would be WAY more wary of any relationship their children might have. In Marinette's case, I think her parents are more likely to create the awkward situations instead of preventing them.
TaimmyJ chapter 31 . 3/14
My Heart... It ain't okay! (also hard fave)
Aria Westailia chapter 31 . 1/7
I LOVED this story so much! Why on earth did you end it so soon after her finding out? That's so sad! You totally could have had more chapters! It was so good!
lord Martiya chapter 22 . 10/31/2017
Alya, you're an evil genius!
Quickening chapter 25 . 10/29/2017
Hmmm... He shouldn't get to act pissy with her. It isn't like he ever told her who HE is, either. Although right then would have been an excellent chance. Double-standard, there. Hopefully he'll fix it.
MorganaAndMerlin chapter 31 . 9/8/2017
Thank you, your writing is amazing!
Kmbrun chapter 31 . 9/1/2017
awww akuma Adrien... the heart strings got pulled
Dorkygal chapter 23 . 8/31/2017
That was some of the best sin I have ever read. Is there more of that in future chapters? I rlly hope so.
lili calen chapter 1 . 8/22/2017
Its one of my favorite stories.
Inufan08 chapter 15 . 8/18/2017
I feel you on the social interaction lol. :p Enjoying your story. :)
Guest chapter 31 . 8/8/2017
Please update soon
Ester Shadow chapter 31 . 8/8/2017
well that was definitely a positive reaction