Reviews for American Dragon: Jackie Long Season 1
meme991001 chapter 23 . 11/3
You can have her living her life but she recently started getting puberty and strange things began to happen aka her powers manifesting at some point, someone saw... I'll let you finish the plot but love the story and please either post the next chapter or season soon.

P.S. I couldn't post this in its chapter because I gave it a review that I don't remember doing but most likely did.
Ghostowen chapter 24 . 10/26
A year and no update
Update
Ohfortheloveofpete chapter 14 . 8/16
Seeing Spuda naked must have scarred Travis for life.
Kitsune chapter 12 . 8/6
It would be interesting if the Dark Dragon were any ancestor of Jackie.
Maybe he was in his past like any other dragon and had his own family. But one day something happened that caused him to lose it (or at any rate believed he had lost them but his child or one of them survived) and he got his hatred for human and he became the one we knew now.
My emotions can't wait for season 2 and the episode with the siren cause that's kinda my favorite episode next to the finale
My heart hurts and my feelings are shattered but very good story though I am wondering if your going to make a season 2 later in the year I'm sorry if your getting messages like this but I'm a very curious person for my own good
meme991001 chapter 24 . 3/20
Can u message me when a sequel is out?
And love the story
pleas start season 2 soon please please
Jacob Phantom chapter 24 . 11/25/2018
Please update your story soon!
Rychan6 chapter 24 . 11/4/2018
You killed me with that chapter, can't wait to see what you do for season 2
erica.phoenix16 chapter 24 . 5/10/2018
Thanks for updating. :)

Poor Jackie. :(
Guest chapter 24 . 5/2/2018
Looking forward to the next chapter
Guest chapter 24 . 4/23/2018
Season two up next awesome
Guest chapter 24 . 4/21/2018
Good ending to season 1 can’t wait for season two.
Shiranai Atsune chapter 24 . 4/18/2018