Reviews for Outlaw
imnotraven16 chapter 10 . 2/1/2013
great story
Kaylen Cooper chapter 10 . 11/16/2009
I like this, and it's a shame that it hasn't been continued. If it ever is, I'll be keeping an eye out. :)
oldman543 chapter 3 . 7/14/2007
just a note but you have all your prices wrong. credits are worth a lot more than what you have them as. as noted in episode four when luke says "15,0 we could almost buy your own ship for that" so 300,0 for a speeder? and um if he had 125,0 credits he would be rich. the job he has leading people around in later chapters it would be more realistic for it to be 100 credits a day. so thats it. everything else is amazing!

thanks for wrighting.

oldman543
oldman543 chapter 10 . 7/14/2007
love it but um... update? hate to ask but it has been a few years. please? thanks,

oldman
Barranca chapter 10 . 6/23/2006
I hope you will finish this. There are hardly any stories where Luke is not Vader's archenemy or follower.
Nelarun chapter 10 . 10/22/2005
I didn't really understand this chapter, it jumped around too much.

All round? really good story. Thanx for writing it.

Nelarun of Australia
Prairie City chapter 10 . 10/19/2005
Will you please update? I read this story in one go, but you haven't updated in a while and it seems like the best part is coming up. Update!

Spirit
Slayer rock chick chapter 10 . 7/28/2005
FAntastic story plez update soon!
Mrs. A. Hamilton chapter 10 . 7/20/2005
Ohoohoohoo! You KNOW how I love the last lines! So write more! You're back, so send me something to read!
Crazy Retasu chapter 10 . 6/17/2005
What's Vader gonna do? Ah! Write more!
Crazy Retasu chapter 9 . 6/17/2005
Liked this chapter, though Luke's reactions sometimes feel a bit rushed...it's like he speaks, then next thing you know he's made some important plot-changing decision, and I have no idea why. Maybe I'm just dense, but I think a little more detailed description in some places (such as the scene when he walks out of the room after talking to Vader, or when he leaves Obi-wan) could make the scenes more vivid and clear. ; Sorry if that sounds harsh, just trying to help.
Crazy Retasu chapter 7 . 6/17/2005
Story characters consistently great. _ But I feel like some transitions between scenes/events are a bit rough, and some places could use more detail to build them up, like the fight with Owen. Also, I think the last sentence of this chapter might be more effective if it were simply "For the first time since Luke’s birth, father and son had met."-the rest of the statement is implied. ;
Crazy Retasu chapter 5 . 6/17/2005
I keep leaving reviews because I like your story. _ Ehehe. Luke has become pretty bad, hasn't he. I like how you write the way he justifies his actions to himself. I'm curious how his parents react to his changing behavior, or have they simply not noticed?

Also, might want to reread your chapters to catch some of those annoying little typos and mistakes that crop up sometimes. Nothing major, but it would make your story even better.
Crazy Retasu chapter 4 . 6/17/2005
Luke's rather obsessive isn't he. I like how you've built up his desire gradually, so while the end of this chapter came as a bit of a surprise to me, it feels like a natural consequence of Luke's actions. _ Good job!
Vampirezdarkgurl chapter 10 . 6/14/2005
This is a really good story I'm enjoying it alot. Please update again soon.