Reviews for Generic Anime: Chrono Trigger Style!
jekodama chapter 9 . 10/17/2006
I demand an update right now! This is the command of the LuMa fans all over the world!
LameBicycle98 chapter 9 . 8/11/2005
You are wonderfully magnificent _
xsrx chapter 8 . 12/27/2004
The shadowy figures remind me of Solt and Peppor from CC... Love it!
Azalai chapter 8 . 12/9/2004
Lahklahstah...lAHklAHstAH...AH-AH-AH! ONE! ah-ah-ah...TWO! ah-ah-ah...T'REE! ah-ah-ah...FOUR! ah-ah-ah...SEVEN! ah-ah...oh wait, poo...I MEANT FIVE, AH-AH-AH! I vant to sahk your BLOOD! bwah, bwah! (purrs) (smirks and raises one eyebrow, then the other, then lowers one eyebrow, then the other, and repeats several times before someone from offstage pokes her with a cane) OH! rightrightrightrightright! (clears throat) Yes, of course. This was VONDERVUL! AH-AH-AH! (the cane yanks her offstage by the neck) (choking noises are heard from offstage, and a muffled voice) I was just telling her I liked it...(sobby sob) Why do you always have to use the cane only with me? WHY ME? (stamps foot and a picture falls, shattering) (she gets shifty eyes, then runs)

-Azalai
Plangkye chapter 9 . 11/25/2004
Freaking hysterical. Really. This has me in gales of laughter, and besides, it puts Lucca with Magus (I have my own reasons for liking that aprticular couple...)

Off topic, you're a Lucca/Frog fan? I'm sure that couple would make perfect sense to most people, but I swear Frog's gay... I mean, just look at how he talked to Cyrus's ghost.
Willow Wind Song chapter 9 . 11/15/2004
I guess sometimes filler chapters happen, especially when you know you have people waiting to read more. While it is ususally better to keep to the plot and not do extraneous details, this was an entertaining filler.:)
MikariStar chapter 9 . 11/13/2004
I don't mind if it's a filler chapter as long as there's a new chapter and the long this story is the better XD
Enjael1 chapter 9 . 11/13/2004
No chapter is filler when it nudges the plot even the tiniest littlest bit!

umm... it did move the plot along the tiniest littlest bit didn't it? I kinda lost the plot some whe ohh! shiny!
Haggath chapter 9 . 11/13/2004
Great chapter, as always. It doesn't matter if this is going to be thirty chapters long as long as there is humor.
Zipis1 chapter 9 . 11/12/2004
Hey I don't mind if it is a filler chapter, it's still fun, what with Magus getting jealous and all. And I'm glad you liked my fanart for this "strange little tale", as you put it. Knowing you liked it gave me a warm fuzzy. Well, anyway...keep going! It's great!
Wolfemann chapter 8 . 11/11/2004
Yay! New chapter!

Only took me forever to read it. ()

I dunno - I like Shadowy Figures. They're shadowy and mysterious. :-P
Haggath chapter 8 . 10/28/2004
I was howling with laughter after reading this masterpiece. You rock! Keep it like this!
TalkingMime chapter 8 . 10/27/2004
*Dances for joy* Hahah, I loved the conversation between the Great and Lesser Shadowy Figures. _
Willow Wind Song chapter 8 . 10/23/2004
Strange, as usual, right up to the king shadowy figure. Not as fun or cool as some of your other stories in my personal opinion. (Note though, that I am reading it for some strange, unknown reason.)
Io chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
Oh, yay! I love CATS and Chrono Trigger! I just recently got CATS on DVD. It is the best. But a shame that they cut our Growltiger's Last Stand, ne?