Reviews for The Dar(h)k War
Aragorn II Elessar chapter 22 . 6/12
This was a great epilogue to a great story. Liked how Talia is not hellbent for revenge and actually does something good. Tommy as Green Arrow is great. Oliver and Laurel's wedding was beautiful.
Oliver being a legend is nice. The Justice League and the Birds of Prey are formed too. Loved the reference to Dick Grayson. This was great. A wonderful ride from the start to the finish.
Just wondering, how many parts are there in this series?
Aragorn II Elessar chapter 21 . 6/12
Awesome. Loved how Flash, Supergirl and Nyssa with the League showed up. Tommy saving Ollie in the end was an epic moment. Now everyone knows who he is so he has to go.
Aragorn II Elessar chapter 20 . 6/12
Great. Tommy is back to an extent. I hope they still stop Damien soon.
I think Henry and Sara are a good match. Let's see what happens next.
Aragorn II Elessar chapter 19 . 6/12
I knew it was Tommy because of all the foreboding earlier. It's nice. Loved how Deathstroke killed Brick. Henry and Barbara really stopped all the nukes with Noah's help.
Let's see what happens next.
Aragorn II Elessar chapter 18 . 6/12
Awesome. Henry and John both killed Andy. Loved seeing Batman and Arsenal show up. They're cool together. And Helena is back too. SLADE FREAKIN' WILSON. Now this is getting better and better every minute.
Aragorn II Elessar chapter 17 . 6/12
It's good that Evelyn is in custody. She sucks. I think you did it right with Felicity. This way, she remains likable, she isn't dead and she has gone away.
Let's see what Oliver does.
Aragorn II Elessar chapter 16 . 6/12
Interesting. Loved how Rip decided to not be a hypocrite and help in saving Laurel. Wonder what went down between the present and the future. So Vixen and Steel are members too? Well, I guess things happened differently here.
At least Felicity is awake and alive. Hope she gets her memory later and acts like her S1/S2 self. I hope Henry kills Andy instead of John.
Aragorn II Elessar chapter 15 . 6/12
Awesome 2 chapters. Liked Prometheus' backstory explained like this. I'm guessing its Tommy as you have already given some foreboding.
Loved Zatanna. She's an awesome character. Her and Mari together can stomp Darhk like they did here. And you're right. Iron Heights isn't the place for him. Loved the Furious 7 reference in the end. It was fun.
Aragorn II Elessar chapter 13 . 6/12
Another awesome chapter. Loved Roy and Henry gave Noah what he deserved. Glad you're skipping the League Civil War. They nerfed Malcolm in it and disgraced him. Here, he is dead so it won't make sense.
And I forgot to talk about Takeo's death. Pretty awesome and intense. But the new Prometheus who seems like a brain washed guy will carry his legacy. Hope to see him soon.
Aragorn II Elessar chapter 12 . 6/12
Amazing chapter. Loved the Henry flashbacks. Barbara was awesome. I liked her as Batgirl too. It was nice to see Bruce around. And now, Henry has got a connection to the main plot.
I'm gonna enjoy reading the part where Henry finds out that it was Andy.
Aragorn II Elessar chapter 11 . 6/12
Still awesome. Love the 2 Al Ghul sisters together, though it won't stay that way forever. I like how Henry got some depth. The subplot of his deceased daughter is sad and compelling. The flashforward is interesting.
Aragorn II Elessar chapter 9 . 6/12
Enjoyed the crossover. Glad to see that Samantha softened up a little for Laurel and Thea. I actually forgot to talk about Malcolm's death earlier. I didn't expect him to be killed off so early. But that increase Prometheus' threat.
It's great that Barry and Oliver, both know about the Legends' mission. The trailer actually showed both of them talking to the Legends if my memory is right. They edited it in the actual show.
I also found it funny that Barry swooshed Oliver and gang away but didn't do anything about the bomb. What you did was hilarious and sensible. Flash had the right blend of humor and darkness back then. They should have done this. Would have been just as hilarious as it is here.
Aragorn II Elessar chapter 7 . 6/12
Really enjoying this story up till now. Nice take on Arrow Season 4 with Prometheus in it. Love it. Your version of Henry is awesome. I like him a lot.
Adrian Chase as Prometheus is my favorite villain in the Arrowverse but I like fanfics and seeing other people as Prometheus is great too. The mystery here is far more complicated as its not just Takeo but someone else he controls. Loved the reference to Adrian being Prometheus in the show. Also loved the Batman references.
Miranda Tate as Talia in Arrowverse is refreshing and exciting. Also a huge fan of how you integrate plots from movies into the chapters.
The story is awesome and the title is spot on too.
The Avenging Titan chapter 22 . 12/10/2017
Man this story was awesome! Why couldn't CW do something like this. I especially loved the Arkham Knight style ending, made it all the more enticing.
Arlyss Maligue chapter 22 . 11/19/2017
Well, this was a largely satisfying story. I got focused on reading and didn't leave as many reviews, but that should be taken as a compliment since it means the story kept my attention. :)