Reviews for Pretty Bows
Jade Stone2 chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
AW! that was so sweet! behold me as i get all girly (well more than usual) and mushy! GEEZ! i think i might even get sentemental!
A. Price chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
What a lovely story. I missed the birthday ep this year. I'm just going to believe that this is what really happened. Andra
A Rogue Slayer chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
Ok, so I wasn't the only one wondering what happened to the birthday ep this season! This was great, very realistic.
spikealicious chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
I love this story, I really do! It has a very nice touch. Love the gift of the bracelet and how he tells he's a bit ambiguous about how it working, but probably will if she believes it. Also, love how she takes him into the fold, not "Moonbeams & pennywhistles," but it's there - the potential is most def. there! Nice job!
Jane Davitt chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
Ah; so sweet! Happy Birthday to you and Buffy! Lovely romantic fic.
Duster chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
YES! YES! YES! This was really very nice!
Spuffygirl chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
Absolutely wonderful. Sorry it took me so long to review. Stupid ice storm. lol
Spikeslittledevil chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
aw it was cute mel please write more soon!
TammyDevil666 chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
Hey, thanks for this short fiction, even though her birthday has been pretty bad lately, it still sucks that they would skip a year, but yours makes up for it. I thought it was really cute with Spike giving her that bracelet, he may be annoying sometimes, but you gotta love him. I just wish he could be that sweet on the show, well thanks again, it was good, and happy birthday)
Trista chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
lol, I'm still smiling after that ending. if only it really 'did' happen on the show!

Good job, and awesome story!
scruffy66 chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
What a sweet little story, I loved it!
Shellie chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
Aw. why did you have to make Spike so cute? lol, I gotta stop reading the "Spike is a good guy" fics. I DONT LIKE HIM! lol, no, you did a great job. I didnt realize they missed Buffy's B-day, but now that youve pointed it out. lol. Good job!
little buffy chapter 1 . 2/26/2003