Reviews for The Dream Chaser
tkim619 chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
Tomoyo go after him! he deeply love you!
tkim619 chapter 3 . 9/5/2014
tkim619 chapter 2 . 9/5/2014
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
Hi Ekai! First, I have to say I love all the stories you've written for Eriol and Tomoyo. However, the best among all of them is this particular piece, "The Dream Chaser". It depicts Eriol more differently than what I've read about him so far in FanFiction. I hope you would continue this beautiful piece.
Annonymous Amethyst chapter 5 . 8/12/2008
It's...complicated. I'd give you that. Hard to understand but easy to love. Please tell me, why are all your stories such masterpieces? Usually, I don't go with love at first sight or love at a few weeks but you just made me realize that some things in life are possible. Amazing story, is it finished? :)
cheng chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
aw poor eriol.
cheng chapter 3 . 6/24/2008
ahahaha sweet.
cheng chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
aw so sweet.
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Well, well, well... I think the thought ought to start believing in fated conicidences. They're really meant to see each other there. I love all your stories... most especially this one! _
Autumn Willow chapter 5 . 5/17/2006
I was a bit surprised to find a local band's song here, but then again, should I really be surprised to find that most authors here are Filipino? ;)

Anyway, you make me fall in love with the characters! They're just so... loveable!

I mean, It's not cheesy and certainly not corny... I love it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Zuhri chapter 5 . 5/11/2006
Two words, Love it!

Please update and keep us in the suspense...

It's killing me!
PurpleMumei chapter 5 . 4/2/2006
I love it.
White Alchemist Taya chapter 5 . 3/20/2006
she's going to die? isn't she?

she's sick and she is there for treatment.

she only has a few years or months?

is that it? did i guess right?

update soon!
Pandora-chan chapter 5 . 2/13/2006
I knew it! There really is something wrong with her... but what I wonder?
Ein Auftragskiller chapter 5 . 2/12/2006
uh-oh... i have a very bad hunch... she's dying, ain't she? you really write good stories, i'm always looking forward to your updates... ExT fan forever! gambatte ne!