Reviews for If You Need Her
Meeemertree chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
This is amazing! Keep it coming!
MeemerTree chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
OMG! I am so sucked in and shocked. This is amaizing already and I have only finished the first chapter.
Dragon Kin Roan chapter 31 . 4/21/2013
So I was digging through the archives when i stumbled upon this. The amusing bit was it was an accident, a misclicked link. But I figured lets read it!

From there I was consumed. Chapter after Chapter I couldn't stop. Your writing style was equal parts description and progression leaving no room for boredom yet much for enthrall. The activity of all the characters - protagonists and antagonists - was never dull and well paced. I don't think I've ever read anything that has ever had me so captivated.

There was so many degrees of intensity. Even right to the end. Which I feel I must applaud, as it wasn't a 'yay the demons defeated everyone lived happily ever after' ending (though i won't lie and say those giddy up a side of me I'll never show my friends). No, to me your ending felt far more 'to the future" and I enjoyed that.

I know it has been a long while since you published. So Im unsureif you'll see this. If you do however, I would like you to know i think this tale was truly well done and I thank you for affronting me the pleasure of reading it.
tisg167 chapter 31 . 12/21/2012
Amazing story! So touching and so beautiful! I loved every little bit of it, mostly the first chapter that was sooo original and very well written. I learned so much about Japanese Folklore from this story, almost stopping to research these new words. I can really tell you put a great amount of effort into creating this story so I thank you because i had a wonderful time reading it! You have a talent for writing I hope you don't stop anytime soon! Good work :)

-Tisg167-
tisg167 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I really like this story's premise and i love how well this first chapter is written! hope the rest is just as good! :) now on the chapter 2!
SugarRos chapter 13 . 12/3/2012
Reading through this whole fic for the first time, but I had to stop here and let you know how amazing this fic is so far. I loved - LOVED - the way Miroku confessed to Sango. It was beautiful and sorrowful and perfect. And then, in this chapter, I finally broke down and cried, even though I know that he comes back to life! This is honestly the first time a fanfiction has made me cry. I just broke down and sobbed as Shippou and Kagome were saying goodbye. I loved the details about Shippou's picture, you have everyone nailed down perfectly in this fic. I'm so happy it's complete too, I can't wait to read the rest! Just wanted to let you know how amazing it's been so far!
chancelor22 chapter 31 . 8/7/2012
well, i must say that was a very well written fic. i have read a lot of miroku stories and i enjoyed this one very much. there was a lot of action and emotion packed into this. and on a personal note...it made me cry, which is very, very hard to do! so congrats on a job well done! XD
deedeebird chapter 31 . 8/24/2010
This was one of the best Inuyasha fanfics I have ever read.

It was so well detailed and had many layers. It wasn't one-dimensional.

Very, very well done. :)
LxLightfangirl4ever chapter 18 . 7/19/2010
O.O...WHAT?...Kagome and Shippo arent going to die are they? O.O...
LxLightfangirl4ever chapter 11 . 7/19/2010
TT...its...so..sad..

*reads further* O.O
LxLightfangirl4ever chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
aww...TT omg...i feel so bad for Miroku...it makes me want to cry

i love this fanfic!
LxLightfangirl4ever chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
omg! i feel so bad for Miroku! TT

lol...thanks to reading this chapter i just got an idea for another fanfiction XDD
shyd1 chapter 31 . 5/9/2010
Wow.

What a great story.

I love your treatment of the characters. You included all of the group so naturally, and each of your point of views felt flawlessly in character. What a great writer you are to accomplish this!

Beautiful.
TableDeskChair chapter 31 . 2/21/2010
Wow...

This is the first Inuyasha fanfiction I've actually enjoyed, and it's... Really amazing.

I probably wouldn't have even read this if not for the fact that you actually wrote an interesting summary that caught my attention. A talent many people lack.

I liked the way you broke up the chapters, it gave it a nice flow, and that was an amazing way of opening the story.

I'd start on how well you wrote the less shown characters now, but I must admit I'm still in a bit of shock over reading an original character that not only didn't suck, but was...creepy. The way you showed Rin being possessed was unnerving, and very unexpected.

I was a little disappointed when Kagome woke Inuyasha up, though. I would have liked a more dramatic reaction from seeing her alive after the whole throat-cut-open thing. Ah well, it was still pretty cool.

Thanks for writing such a fun story, it's definitely going on my favorites list )
noname00 chapter 31 . 7/22/2009
I have no idea how I never came across this fic before, though with me not being a huge fan of mirosango helps-_-" Since im not a big mirosango fan the summary has to really get me, and the fic itself has to be very good for me to complete it, so in other words your fic was simply great and the ending was so sweet