Reviews for If You Need Her
glowbox chapter 31 . 7/5/2014
Dude this was freakin awesome, you had such detail and history in this that i felt like i was taking a class (since i had to lookup a few things to understand what they were). I am both happy and depressed that this journey is over great job
Meeemertree chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
This is amazing! Keep it coming!
MeemerTree chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
OMG! I am so sucked in and shocked. This is amaizing already and I have only finished the first chapter.
Dragon Kin Roan chapter 31 . 4/21/2013
So I was digging through the archives when i stumbled upon this. The amusing bit was it was an accident, a misclicked link. But I figured lets read it!

From there I was consumed. Chapter after Chapter I couldn't stop. Your writing style was equal parts description and progression leaving no room for boredom yet much for enthrall. The activity of all the characters - protagonists and antagonists - was never dull and well paced. I don't think I've ever read anything that has ever had me so captivated.

There was so many degrees of intensity. Even right to the end. Which I feel I must applaud, as it wasn't a 'yay the demons defeated everyone lived happily ever after' ending (though i won't lie and say those giddy up a side of me I'll never show my friends). No, to me your ending felt far more 'to the future" and I enjoyed that.

I know it has been a long while since you published. So Im unsureif you'll see this. If you do however, I would like you to know i think this tale was truly well done and I thank you for affronting me the pleasure of reading it.
tisg167 chapter 31 . 12/21/2012
Amazing story! So touching and so beautiful! I loved every little bit of it, mostly the first chapter that was sooo original and very well written. I learned so much about Japanese Folklore from this story, almost stopping to research these new words. I can really tell you put a great amount of effort into creating this story so I thank you because i had a wonderful time reading it! You have a talent for writing I hope you don't stop anytime soon! Good work :)

-Tisg167-
tisg167 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I really like this story's premise and i love how well this first chapter is written! hope the rest is just as good! :) now on the chapter 2!
SugarRos chapter 13 . 12/3/2012
Reading through this whole fic for the first time, but I had to stop here and let you know how amazing this fic is so far. I loved - LOVED - the way Miroku confessed to Sango. It was beautiful and sorrowful and perfect. And then, in this chapter, I finally broke down and cried, even though I know that he comes back to life! This is honestly the first time a fanfiction has made me cry. I just broke down and sobbed as Shippou and Kagome were saying goodbye. I loved the details about Shippou's picture, you have everyone nailed down perfectly in this fic. I'm so happy it's complete too, I can't wait to read the rest! Just wanted to let you know how amazing it's been so far!
chancelor22 chapter 31 . 8/7/2012
well, i must say that was a very well written fic. i have read a lot of miroku stories and i enjoyed this one very much. there was a lot of action and emotion packed into this. and on a personal note...it made me cry, which is very, very hard to do! so congrats on a job well done! XD
deedeebird chapter 31 . 8/24/2010
This was one of the best Inuyasha fanfics I have ever read.

It was so well detailed and had many layers. It wasn't one-dimensional.

Very, very well done. :)
TimeTravellingDayDreamer chapter 18 . 7/19/2010
O.O...WHAT?...Kagome and Shippo arent going to die are they? O.O...
TimeTravellingDayDreamer chapter 11 . 7/19/2010
TT...its...so..sad..

*reads further* O.O
TimeTravellingDayDreamer chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
aww...TT omg...i feel so bad for Miroku...it makes me want to cry

i love this fanfic!
TimeTravellingDayDreamer chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
omg! i feel so bad for Miroku! TT

lol...thanks to reading this chapter i just got an idea for another fanfiction XDD
shyd1 chapter 31 . 5/9/2010
Wow.

What a great story.

I love your treatment of the characters. You included all of the group so naturally, and each of your point of views felt flawlessly in character. What a great writer you are to accomplish this!

Beautiful.
TableDeskChair chapter 31 . 2/21/2010
Wow...

This is the first Inuyasha fanfiction I've actually enjoyed, and it's... Really amazing.

I probably wouldn't have even read this if not for the fact that you actually wrote an interesting summary that caught my attention. A talent many people lack.

I liked the way you broke up the chapters, it gave it a nice flow, and that was an amazing way of opening the story.

I'd start on how well you wrote the less shown characters now, but I must admit I'm still in a bit of shock over reading an original character that not only didn't suck, but was...creepy. The way you showed Rin being possessed was unnerving, and very unexpected.

I was a little disappointed when Kagome woke Inuyasha up, though. I would have liked a more dramatic reaction from seeing her alive after the whole throat-cut-open thing. Ah well, it was still pretty cool.

Thanks for writing such a fun story, it's definitely going on my favorites list )