Reviews for If You Need Her
Admirer chapter 31 . 3/22/2005
You are decidedly a master of story-telling and of Inuyasha. I'm impressed with such a great story, and surprisingly not about Inu/Kag.
BE-Mistress chapter 11 . 3/14/2005
i was planning to review everything in the end, but i just HAD to comment on this chapter - it was so beautifully written. so few can describe the way you do, and write with such strong emotions. its beautiful. touching, and so very beautiful.

ill get to the end soon enough..but im loving this story so much i dont want it to end lol
Flames101 chapter 31 . 3/8/2005
Wow this story is incredible. It was recommended to me by an excellent author, one I thought no one could match. But you did. I have never read a story like this one. All I can say is that it was amazing. Even though you say you won't write for awhile I hope you will consider writing again and soon. Until then I'll read everything else you've written.
Basima chapter 31 . 3/7/2005
Good story!
rayerai chapter 31 . 3/3/2005
I think I could almost accept him loving you, if you weren’t so cruel.

they wouldn't let me review twice. pout. anyway, that was awesome, and very Kagome. excellent characterization.

you tied it up very well, if a bit brief. however, the pacing of the story was consistent, so it works well. I liked the little part about Myouga and how put out he was. that was adorable. Let me say again how much I loved how you worked Myouga into being possibly the most vital part of Asesu's defeat. Your musical choice was great. I also applaud your persistence in finishing this piece. :) I'm glad that you found it more of a catharsis than a chore, although I'm certain sometimes it felt like a chore. p I wish you best of luck in any future writing endeavors.
rayerai chapter 30 . 3/3/2005
“I have no other use for him here.”

“Kikyou?”

“The arrow,” Kikyou said. “You should have no trouble removing it. You have proven yourself adept at nullifying my sealing arrows.”

“Kikyou!”

*DIES LAUGHING*

I believe that Shikon no Tama translates to jewel of four souls, and I thought there were only two. I might be wrong, but should you find yourself bored some day, might you want to look into this?
rayerai chapter 29 . 3/3/2005
beautiful way of bringing it full circle. your connections here (Midoriko, Tsukyio, Sukui, the taijiya, etc) are flawless. very nice.
rayerai chapter 28 . 3/3/2005
Author's Note: This is the last time he does this. I swear.

that was probably my favorite line in the chapter. even aside from the mass revival. (which makes it sound like a church thing... anyway.) I love it! I'm completely fascinated. So much so, that I'll probably come back and actually critique instead of rave. _
rayerai chapter 26 . 3/3/2005
yay! no more odd little symbol things!

OMG I LOVED IT. XD Myouga kicking ass is so refreshing. I adore what you're doing here.
rayerai chapter 18 . 3/3/2005
don't get me wrong, this is wonderful, and even with the annoying   thing everywhere I'm still hooked. it's horrifically realistic. if it weren't for the   snagging me out of reader's haze every paragraph, I'd probably be some emotional, screaming mess. this is awful. it might just be because of the way I'm reading, but it seems to be absolutely flying. your pacing is very good. the alternating settings are well done.
zabchan chapter 31 . 3/3/2005
your story touched me very deeply that only three fanfics have ever done to me before. (one was the white dog by becky tailweaver and the other one was something called the lucky ones by cant remember.)i think this story will remain with me for many mouths (if not years) to come. i love sango and miroku, even if i have never founded the courage to write a story for them of my own. (reading and fearing to measure up to stories like yours might be why ) i loved the weaving of japanese mythology. that made it so...so...deep, and multi-dimensional. in my dumbstruck awe, in the after buzz of reading your epic here, i can hardly praise it enough.

your blown away reader, zabchan.
Emily chapter 31 . 3/2/2005
Wow. Just wow...and I love you.
Dreamer-chan chapter 31 . 2/24/2005
...o_o...Wow! That was, no. This is the best fanfic I have ever read! I first found this story on Kumo no Su of Dec. 04 and I just recently found your site link and found this story. Pretty dumb of me i know to take that long_ but yes this story kicked arse! Your added to my favorites list deffintly. I love your way of protraying how the characters react to Miroku's death, it was excellent. And all the internal battles with Asesu, awesome! This could be an episode I think. You made me cry,laugh,happy,sad and wow-ed all at once. Excellent Job!_
Dread Pirate Rinja chapter 31 . 2/16/2005
Wow. Just wow. This story has been on my "to read" list for quite some time (in fact, ever since I learned of its existence over at Kumo no Su), and I actually did read the entire story in one sitting. (Much to my homework's chagrin, mind you.) I can't express how impressed I am with this story and how much I loved it - every bit of it! I really liked how you ended it and reminded us of how it tied into the series. Brilliant story, and I'm only surprised that it didn't have more reviews! o.O; Well, if it's any consolation, I'll definitely recommend this to my other IY-obsessed fanfiction buddies. ~

I can't say enough how much I loved it. Thank you so much for sharing - I'm sure I'll be back to read it again one of these days! I'll definitely have to check out more of your writings!

Wow. *is still in shock*