Reviews for If You Need Her
Kito-sama chapter 31 . 2/6/2005
::Claps, giving a standing ovation.:: Brilliant! I have now read this story through four times, and I've loved it more and more each time. It would give me an unusual feeling in my gut, and I could see and hear the characters, the backgrounds, everything! I felt like Sango when her beloved Houshi-sama died, and I cried reading this story, something I have never done. I love your work, and words cannot describe my affection for this story. It's just...indescribible. Arigatou for writing it. You truly have talent, and I love your writing skills. If anything, I wish I could write half as well as you do. ::Claps until hands fall off.:: Oh, that could be a problem...
cantwriteforshite chapter 31 . 1/28/2005
This is the best Inuyasha fanfic I have ever read. If the manga were to end like this, I would be more than satisfied. Its just so brilliant! Definately my all time favorite. You rock my socks.

Reisu
Jobo-Chan chapter 31 . 1/16/2005
Wow. You're whole story, all of it, all 31 chapter's, is so awesome. I enjoyed reading it, even though it did take me a little while. )
M-Mon Da Ai Tenyou chapter 31 . 1/14/2005
M-Mon: Very nice fanfiction. I loved it! You made me cry, smile, haahahhahah! You did it!

_

Marc: -_-

M-Mon: CONGRATS!
Li'l Yahiko chapter 31 . 1/9/2005
Oh...my...god... This is so beautiful! The beginning when Miroku died brought me to tears, and I sobbed openly. It was clearly the best fanfic EVER. You are an amazing author. No fanfic has brought me to tears like yours did. I think that if Rumiko Takahashi herself had read it, she would be amazed. You rock. Out loud.
Melitza chapter 31 . 1/9/2005
Just... Wow. I laughed, I cried - I smiled, I frowned - I worried, I rejoiced... This story was absolutely amazing. Your writing skills are stunning, and the thought and depth you put into the plotline is flooring. This story is so much more than just the usual fanfiction - it is an epic.

I love the attention to details you gave. The way you wove the plot to become something so big, and yet never lost sight of the little things, is a clear indication of your skills as a writer. The way you incorporated all the different elements and wove them together so skillfully made this story something I will never, ever forget...

I believe you played the characters true to their personalities, and their emotions were clearly portrayed for the readers to experience.

Thank you. Thank you so much; finding good Sango & Miroku fiction is hard to find... but finding stories with intricate plots that still tug at your heart strings and engage the reader is well nigh impossible. Thank you for sharing this work with us; I can only hope that you will write more in the near future - and that if you ever write a book, that you let me know so I might buy it the moment it arrives at the bookstore shelf!

Amazing. Beautiful. Stunning. Please continue gifting us with your writing!
InuEarTweak chapter 31 . 1/8/2005
this is the best fanfiction i have ever read on fanfiction. It was so good i was crying at parts. It was really really amazing. It was wonderful and sad and brilliant. Very well writtent
Miztical-Dragon chapter 31 . 1/2/2005
that was a terrific story! I cried, I laughed, and i couldn't help but know that this is one of the best stories that I have had the pleasure of reading in a while. I hope that you keep up the good work and I will be reading more of your work. So until next time, -Krystal.
FantasticalOblivion chapter 31 . 1/1/2005
Wow. That was amazing (and that's an understatement, for a lack of better words to use). I really liked it, and there were parts that brought tears to my eyes. Another of your stories, "Stricken," did also, and for one author to brong tears to my eyes twice in two days is something that doesn't happen very often. I admire your writing abilities, and wish that I had the same. Your writing is just so beautiful! I love your work, and I hope you write a thousand more good stories. (Not a thousand, really, because that would take forever, and tons of work... But still...) Now I'm off to read more of your wonderful work!

Oh, and if you changed the character's names, you could probably turn this into a book. You should! That would be some sweet money.

~*~Becki-chan~*~
FantasticalOblivion chapter 25 . 1/1/2005
This is great! I would have reviewed earlier, but I wanted to keep reading! Not that I don't now, but I couldn't keep myself from reviewing any longer! Go you and your good writing-ness! I wish I could write as well as you do. I'm a HUGE Mir/San fan, so naturally I'm in the process of reading all your Inuyasha fics. Good job!

~*~Becki-chan~*~
Sara chapter 31 . 1/1/2005
I just want to extend my sincere thanks for such an amazing read. I cried at several points..

You are truly a gifted writer.
TheLunarFlower chapter 31 . 12/29/2004
This fanfic kicked some a**. That's all I have to say...You really wrote a good one. It was hell trying to stop reading it, and the site i was reading off of cut it off in them iddle of 'breath no more'. I had to go find the rest of it, if there was a rest of it, and thank god I found it!
Kookie chapter 31 . 12/19/2004
I decided to read this story when I saw the art that went along with it on a Miroku/Sango site. It was amazing and now that I've read the story that went along with it, I see it was amazing for a reason. This is one of the best fics I have ever read. If only you created your own characters (because of copyright laws and all), you could turn this into a book, and that book would be on my favorites list. In other words, good job!
Steph chapter 31 . 12/7/2004
wow... the past couple days i've actually been obsessed with fanfic and have been reading it non-stop and then i came across yours (if you need her) and i got hooked and i couldn't stop reading it till the end! IT WAS VERY VERY VERY GOD~! i loved it so much~~! your a great writer and i'll def. read your other fanfics too ;] well GREAT JOB~!
Koda-san chapter 31 . 12/5/2004
That was great! i saw the pics on Kumo no Su before i even read this story, and id always wanted to check it out. This was great! Awesome story line, too. I love the song Moonlight Shadow, too. it describes sango and miroku so well. Well, great job! Ja-ne!

~Koda-san