Reviews for If You Need Her
Ari-AdiAx chapter 31 . 12/5/2004
Great story! I really liked it!
meheeners chapter 31 . 12/3/2004
That was easily the best fanfic I've read my whole life. You are absolutely the best author ever! I need to draw you some fan-art. If you can wait until January, I can CG it for you. (getting a tablet for Christmas)
paxbanana chapter 31 . 12/2/2004
Very nice. It has depth and darkness, and the plot shows a well-planned story. Your writing style is smooth and natural; it relays the message without going in a point of depth that would be tedious to read. Your original characters are convincing and intriguing, and your characterization of the Inuyasha-co is wonderful.

I especially enjoyed the scene in which we see inside Inuyasha's mind. Your vision is a very interesting (and original) view of his psyche.

And, of course, everything else was wonderful too!

-paxbanana
Catleana chapter 31 . 11/15/2004
Hello.

I just recently found this story (partly from seeing the Fanfiction inspired from it.) I loved it. Thank you for taking the time to write it. It was quite different from most of the other fanfictions I have read (sometimes I think my own stories have the traditional Inuyasha elements.)

Just thought I'd drop you a note telling you how much I liked the story.
kapslar chapter 31 . 11/13/2004
Your story is so wonderful, at parts it made me cry...and i haven't cried in over five years, congradulations...
BaByXbOoX143 chapter 31 . 11/10/2004
wow! well this is one of the very first fanfics i've read in my life...and im in love with mir/san fluff! the characters are so real and im so glad this was my first because now i am really addicted to fanfic...i saw the matching pictures and the artwork would go wonderfully with the fanfic...you are such a wonderful writer...10/10
junyortrakr chapter 5 . 10/30/2004
This is certainly different. Miroku forcefully turned down an obviously attractive woman who was throwing herself at him. Many men, in a situation like that, wouldn't turn her down, whether they planned to stay longer than that night or not.
nikiname chapter 31 . 10/27/2004
I found your story through mikaila's website (and when I saw her picture of Miroku rising from the grave, I knew I had to read your story), which, in turn, I found through a random internet search... Then I realized I'd seen postings of this story on fanfic before, and felt silly for not checking it out sooner. Anyway! This was really touching. For the past month or so (probably much longer than that, really) I've had a story that's been rattling around in my brain. I wanted to write a story involving character death, but still have it be a love story. When I read over your first two chapters, I nearly cried, and knew that was how I wanted to write my story.

Unfortunately, I'm not that talented. In any case, it seems like your story, while having an utterly different plot, has satisfied me for now. Of course, in a day or two (or a week even) I'll be at it again, trying to work an angle for what I want to write.

I feel so silly, going on about my story without talking about it at all, but if I ever do write it, wouldn't this spoil all my surprises? Anyway, maybe if you're interested I could bounce my ideas off of you.

-Nicole
Sally Sells Seashells chapter 31 . 10/25/2004
There are many words that could be used to describe this story, but none of them does it justice. It is one of the top two best InuYasha fan fics that I have ever read!

You were perfectly IC with each character, detailed wonderfully, made every paragraph of this story interesting to read! I love how you split the chapters into sessions, and put the little bit of lyrics at the top of each chapter.

Your writing style is amazing, and I wish that I had your creativity and imagination! You must have put alot into this story, and that is admirable.

I definitely hope that you continue to write more! I heard that you have some stories on , and I think I will check those out soon. I am sure that they will be as great as this story!

I know that my reviews weren't as good or detailed as some of the others that you have read, but I hope you know how highly I think of you as a writer!
Sally Sells Seashells chapter 30 . 10/25/2004
The conversation between Asesu and Tsukiyo was very interesting. - I am so glad that Sango is alright! Only one more chapter left...
Sally Sells Seashells chapter 29 . 10/25/2004
Good chapter. _ I can't wait to see how this all turns out! But it is kinda sad that the story will be ending soon, as this is simply WONDERFUL.
Sally Sells Seashells chapter 28 . 10/25/2004
Gah! Asesu is so stubborn. But I wonder...if Kagome was dead, and when the Tensaiga used it's healing powers she was brought back to life, then why is Kikyo still dead? Is it because Kagome has her soul? Great chapter!
Sally Sells Seashells chapter 27 . 10/25/2004
_ It was kinda confusing at first, but I figured it out at the end. I think...lol.
Sally Sells Seashells chapter 26 . 10/24/2004
Mwaha. Asesu seems to be losing his touch! Go Myouga! I didn't think that the human InuYasha would act that polite, or maybe it's just me. O.o I never really thought what it would be like inside the character's minds (like InuYasha's and Miroku's), so it is very interesting for me.
Sally Sells Seashells chapter 25 . 10/24/2004
Wonderful chapter. Ever since the beginning, there isn't anything that I would change. You are a wonderful writer!
563 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »