Reviews for If You Need Her
Sally Sells Seashells chapter 11 . 10/21/2004
Such a sweet chapter, and so sad. You are excellant at writing all the characters! I wish I could say something more helpful, but there is nothing that could make this story better. _
Sally Sells Seashells chapter 10 . 10/21/2004
;~; How sad! I hope Miroku-sama makes it, but of course I know he doesn't. Or, at least something else happens.
Sally Sells Seashells chapter 9 . 10/21/2004
Wow! It's amazing how well you can write fight scenes! Great job!
Sally Sells Seashells chapter 8 . 10/21/2004
Great job!
Sally Sells Seashells chapter 7 . 10/21/2004
Excellant chapter! You got Sango's emotions down perfectly. (I also hope you don't mind me reviewing every chapter late like this; I just assume that the writer would like lots of reviews. ; )
Sally Sells Seashells chapter 6 . 10/21/2004
Very interesting. Wish I could say more. I love this story!
Sally Sells Seashells chapter 5 . 10/19/2004
Another good chapter. *twitch* Sukui annoyed me though...lol. Again, can't wait 'till he finds Sango!
Sally Sells Seashells chapter 4 . 10/19/2004
Another good chapter. I love how you put so much detail into your writing.
Sally Sells Seashells chapter 3 . 10/19/2004
Short chapter, but still good.
Sally Sells Seashells chapter 2 . 10/19/2004
Poor Miroku; he thinks he has a family! I can't wait to see what happens when he finds Sango and the others. This is turning out to be really interesting!
Sally Sells Seashells chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
I've read your other story, 'Stricken', before an loved it! I know it took me a LONG time to finally get to this one, but here I am! I have only heard great things about your stories, and am happy to say that I am sure that this story will soon be one of my favorites! I can't wait to read the next chapter! Great job!
Tashana Ambrosia chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
This tale is so beautiful. Your gift is beyond compare. I'll leave more detailed comments later.

Thank you for sharing this tale with the rest of us.

*Smiles*

-Tashana Ambrosia
shiari chapter 31 . 10/9/2004
I actually don't know what to say. I want to write a long and inspiring review, but words fail me. I've been following your story by means of the website Kumo no Su for nigh on 6 months now. You said in your end author note that you would never read a story this long, but for those of us who enjoy a well thought out, and well written, story it is a welcome sight. Longer fics lead to better plot and character development, and you get to be in the thrall of the story for that much longer. But then again, this is coming from a person who will read the full Lord of the Rings along with the Silmarillion out of a desire to actually get to read something of any length. I do want to say to you that your story was beautifully written, and one of, if not the, best Inu Yasha fanfics out there. And the fact that it focussed on Miroku and Sango, my favorite characters and favorite couple, just made it even that much more dear to have found and followed. I do hope that you eventually create another long story and if you ever do, I will be there to read it.
DarklessVasion chapter 31 . 10/5/2004
Hi, I'm glad you finally finished this story.

Wonderful!

I first came across it on Kumo no Su but it is unfinished there. I finally followed a few links and found that you had posted it here on FF and that it was complete.

The richness of detail, the snippets of Japanese culture inserted to give it that 'real' feel, and the perfect portrayal of the characters makes this a Fantastic story. I especially loved your "splitting" of InuYasha's psyche to explain his life-long internal struggle with himself.

Your unique weaving of this tale and the history that you created for Asesu imbued your story with a depth that is not found in most stories here and I thank you for sharing your talent with us. I have also done much research in trying to bring authenticity to my stories, but none come close to what you have acomplished.

What a shining example of writing you have given. Your long struggle with this project was worth every minute and you should be very proud of your efforts. Thank you again.
SassyAngel chapter 31 . 10/5/2004
I really liked this story! I'm glad that this was the first Miroku/Sango story I ever read, because it was really well written. I was impressed that you studied the Japense culture so well, and it really shows! I'm impressed! I was wondering if you knew anything about Japenese schools, because I would really appreciate any information you could give me. Keep writing and rocking!

Fudgieangel