Reviews for If You Need Her
EmEx chapter 31 . 10/3/2004
wow... this is one of the best fics I've ever read! The plot was incredible despite confusing me a little with each turn, but everything fell into place at the end. I'm just sorry there were too many words in Japanese and stoping at them to look for their meaining in the net interrumped the continuity of the reading, you should make a little vocabulary list.
akire chapter 31 . 10/3/2004
this is probably THE BEST MirSan fanfic I've ever read! I love it!

~akire _\/
Ealinesse chapter 31 . 9/29/2004
This fanfic is easily the best Inuyasha work I have ever read! While long, the story does not drag on, and the ending is entirely appropriate, enlightening, and has tied everything off perfectly to the point where, while I am sad that I have finally reached the end of it, I am completely satisfied with the way it concluded. Miroku and Sango are my favourite characters, and in the sorely-lacking amount of decent Inuyasha fanfiction there is on the web, there are few stories devoted to the couple.

Your characterisations are perfect, and the development of all (even the minor ones) are equally so. Hell, your villain was even perfect! Your story has completely blown me away. I'm sitting here now trying to think of something half-decent and constructive to say, but all that comes out are synonyms of the word 'flawless'. Either way, I am sure you have heard it all before. _ And rightly so, too. I have never quite written a story of this length, nor ever really attempted anything of the magnitude, but I can understand the devotion and time recquired to create something of this depth. The planning, editing, etc, must have been insane, but I can see that it was well worth it!

Congratulations on this story! I have added you to my favourites, and I can see that this one, as well as your others, are going to be fics I am going to read (and re-read) over and over again, time after time! Thank you for writing something so wonderful!
Pyrinsomniac chapter 26 . 9/29/2004
Sorry to review before the end of the story, but I- um- kinda need to go to bed. -_-' I just can't stop reading this story, it's absolutely wonderful; I especially love how you described Inuyasha's mind. Very fitting. I just needed to add you to my Favorites list. ;D
Iggy - Essence of Angst chapter 31 . 9/25/2004
Well, I must say, the first time I finished this chapter, I didn't read the words "THE END" properly, and I assumed you would continue to type more chapters. _; Forgive my ignorance. Anyway, very well done. The plot was extremely good, and I liked the relationships between Sango and Miroku. _ You displayed their background and personalities very well. Hope you create more fun fanfics like that one, it was awesome!
anja-chan chapter 31 . 9/24/2004
I just wanted to say that I absolutely loved this story! I'm a big Miroku/Sango fan, and I was really intrigued with the whole plot. It wove together so nicely! I am glad that there are awesome writers out there like you because there seems to be less and less. I like reading fanfics, but sometimes it is just so hard to find good ones! Thank you for not letting me down and letting me read a fantastic story!

P.S. I stayed up all night to read your story. It was that good! I also think you should continue to write, you've done an awesome job.
EverythingIsMagic chapter 2 . 9/23/2004
Ah I'm sorry- reviews aren't taking URLs

delkaidin. / 2ndquarter / 2ndmirsan. jpg

I think this should do it if you remove the spaces. If it still eats it, I'll email it.
EverythingIsMagic chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Hello! I was sent from the InuYasha fanguild to notify you that you've placed first in the best Miroku/Sango category for the second quarter of this year. Congratulations and here is your banner:
LilyRayBohmann chapter 13 . 9/19/2004
Still crying, i cant help but wonder did you cry when you wrote this? I would have...
LilyRayBohmann chapter 12 . 9/19/2004
When i said i was crying before, it's nothing like right now... poor Sango i can feel it all of it you are a great writter!
LilyRayBohmann chapter 11 . 9/19/2004
Crying, crying happening right here! It's so beautiful!11
LilyRayBohmann chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Very detailed beautifully written. It's like I always say when in doubt bring on the deatails! lol cant wait to read more!
Tk DuVeraun chapter 31 . 9/18/2004
Yay! *hands you a kudos bar* Completely believable and well thought out. Yay-ness! I'm really surprised that yuo don't have more reviews than that. Though, when I was reading it, I didn't want to waste the time to review every chapter because I wanted to know what was to happen next, so I suppose it's a curse.
Tk DuVeraun chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
Blame the site Spider Webs, but I think I really like this story...
Iggy04 chapter 31 . 9/17/2004
Excellent story. I really enjoyed the way you started it off, with Miroku not remembering anything but the woman called Sango, and then explaining -everything- around chapter 3 or 4. It was simply incredible, the way you kept the plot flowing, and the backgrounds and characterization was wonderful. You really understand the relationship between Miroku and Sango, implying that in this fanfic Miroku and Sango are not lovers or anything, but they care for each other immensely. This story is the first of its kind (plot-wise) that I've ever seen so far. A job very very well done. _
563 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »