Reviews for If You Need Her
Iggy04 chapter 31 . 9/17/2004
Excellent story. I really enjoyed the way you started it off, with Miroku not remembering anything but the woman called Sango, and then explaining -everything- around chapter 3 or 4. It was simply incredible, the way you kept the plot flowing, and the backgrounds and characterization was wonderful. You really understand the relationship between Miroku and Sango, implying that in this fanfic Miroku and Sango are not lovers or anything, but they care for each other immensely. This story is the first of its kind (plot-wise) that I've ever seen so far. A job very very well done. _
kioken chapter 31 . 9/12/2004
good job!
One-Girl Wrecking Machine chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Alright, I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but one of your fans ( [sn/ TheImpossibleMan]) has called me a plagerizer of this story. I find this an incredible insult (no, i'm not saying that your story is bad). I've read the first chapter of this story, and it is nothing like the one that I've written, 'The Lost Memory of the Wind Witch'. Here are the reasons: one, I don't plagerize, nor do I intend to; two, before i was called a plagerizer of this story, i hadn't even seen it when i was browsing for stories to read! If you could just read my story, 'The Lost Memory of the Wind Witch', and then inform Mr. Crash that i DID NOT plagerize your story, i would be much obliged.

Sincerely,

Sad Darkness
eaglebird chapter 31 . 9/9/2004
Hi

this is the best fanfic i have ever read

you are a truly talented writer. this story may be long, but i never grew tierd of reading it. i love you stile of writing, keeping as close to the character's true personalities as posible,but at the same time adding your own flare. thanks so much for writing this fanfic
LavenderRose66 chapter 13 . 9/6/2004
OMG! I'm reading this for the fanguild awards and you're making me cry! Terrific characterizations. The flashback was so subtle, I almost didn't realize we went back those four days. I'll have to bookmark your bio page so I can go back and read the rest of your fics. If they're anything like this one, I'm in for a treat!
Lady Netiri chapter 31 . 9/6/2004
... [worships at your feet]

this was completely AWESOME. one of the-if not THE best story i've ever read.

i loved all the details and the feelings behind the words really made it that much more enjoyable to read.

i cried at Miroku's death (which i rarely do in books) and had my parents looking at me strangely when i shouted for joy when they had captured Asesu. [grins]

this was absolutely amazing and i really LOVE it.

i'm looking forward to reading some of your other works, so keep it up!

-Netiri
Kyae chapter 31 . 9/4/2004
You certainly have a way with words, Scribe. Thank you on behalf of all the IY fans out there for this amazing fic! _ Very inspiring. Please keep writing! I'd really like to read more of your fics.
Wandering Reviewer DarkAngel32 chapter 31 . 9/3/2004
I LOVE YOU! hehe, sorry, but dear lordy I adore your story! Ever since I read it on Kumo no Su (Mikaila's fantastic site) I was hooked, and I ended up printing it out, so now with this *hyperventilates at sight of last couple chapters* I have the whole story printed! I love it to pieces, so become a writer already! You describe things so well within the InuYasha world, the plots are realistic and have depth, and you make your readers seriously connect with the characters. Though, during your fic "The Ninth Pain" dear lord, it was so sad sometimes it made my eyes tear *sniffle* Though, speaking of sad, I weep at the end of If You Need Her, i enjoyed reading it very much and appreciate your hard work very much!

I hope to see more stories from you in the future

Continue Glomping and much Arigatous

The Wandering Reviewer: DarkAngel32

(reader of fluffy mag, fanart viewer, fic lover, and glomper of many persons)
Neko-chan4 chapter 31 . 9/1/2004
Wow. All I can really say right now is "wow." The last three chapters were just...fantastic! I love how smoothly and interestingly you wrapped this whole, intricate and well-written plot up! And the ending...! Perfection! It was absolutely perfect and couldn't have been any more so! The snow theme made it so poignant and poetic-it captured so much meaning and truly wrapped everything up without giving a false, fairy tale ending to a far-from-fairy-tale story. You really maintained the mood throughout, and I'm so proud and glad you were able to take this all the way to the end. I know how tempting it can be sometimes to give up, or easy it can be to lose interest or motivation and leave a wonderful piece like this unfinished. And so lastly, I wish to congratulate you in seeing it out and giving all of us readers the chance to experience such a well-written IY piece.

Thank you, and best wishes in all of your future writing endeavors,

Neko
Otherdark chapter 31 . 8/28/2004
I worship you.

I first read this story over on Kumo no Su- and I fell in love with it. It explores an essential part of living and dying, but something that's rarely written about, and you did a beautiful job portraying every aspect and character and EVERYTHING. I... don't even know what to say. This story is... different, but in the very best sense of different that there is. It's intriguing, inspirational, and... gives a whole different outlook on things. And I worship you. O_O

I really hope to read more of your astounding fanfics in the future, and wish you luck. :)

~Fish
Deaths Fallen Angel chapter 31 . 8/28/2004
Hey I loved your fic... Just thought you should know.

Namaarie

Raven
HMPrune chapter 29 . 8/28/2004
This has been a wonderful story from the beginning to the end. I'm glad that you left it bittersweet, without a tradititonal 'going off together into the sunset' happy ending. It wouldn't have been true to either the story of the characters that you portrayed so beautifully.

I look forward to your next story!
Animegurl002 chapter 31 . 8/27/2004
Your story was breathtaking. The story was well thought out, and the articulation was great. You are an amazing writer, and you have inspired me to do research of my own, so that I can better understand your magnificent work.
Tsuyu no Inochi chapter 31 . 8/27/2004
I truly can't describe how I feel about the ending to this 'Masterpiece'. Excellent writing, depth of character, creative situations - this story has everything. The highlight for me is the intense, charming and chivalrous romance scenarios. Each heart stopping entry left me spellbound and breathless (no easy feat).

Sango & Mirokus' relationship was done in fine style. It was very intense and dramatic, but not over-played. This couple were kept in character, but their feelings, hopes and desire of each other displayed for us to see. "Reunion Parts I and II" will be forever imprinted in my mind.

I also enjoyed how minor characters were brought forward and given 'starring roles'(Midoriko) and the implementation of new characters (Asesu, Tsukiyo, & Sukui). The best of the best.

Thank You, Scribe!
eevee chapter 31 . 8/26/2004
This story is... Awesome... Awesome beyond words, mainly because I adore sango and miroku. I've been waiting like a child at the candy shop... Now that it is done, it's kind of sad actually. I think the suspense killed me the most. In my opinion, the year and a half(?) was well spent and i'm sure other s&m fans will agree. Thank you for dedicating (if that's even the right word)you time to this story, which I was honored to read. Many, many, many thumbs up! *I LUV IT!*
564 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »