Reviews for If You Need Her
princess-j3ss chapter 31 . 1/12/2016
Okay, I’m not going to lie, I was almost a little nervous to read this fic because it had been recommended to me so many times when I first joined the Mirsan corner and I was like DANG WHAT IF IT DOESN’T LIVE UP?
But honestly ... it exceeded any expectations I could have had for it, oh my lord. There aren’t a lot of fanfics (or even a lot of books, to be honest) that I can say have genuinely shocked me, but there were a few points during this fic where my jaw actually dropped or I actually said ‘NO WHAT’ out loud to my laptop. It broke my heart in all the best ways and then put my heart back together. (I actually cried. More than once LMAO LET ME LIVE SCRIBE FIGAFRO.)
You’re a really incredible writer and I know you wrote this 84 years ago but I had to leave a review to tell you how brilliant I thought this fic was, and how I couldn’t stop reading it. It really was unlike anything I've read before, I was going to highlight my favourite part but then I realized I couldn't chose because I enjoyed it all.
hiraikotsus chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
This was the first fic I ever read. Anywhere. In any fandom, for any pairing. Honestly. You set the bar WAY too high for me when you blessed us with this.

When I reread this recently, I thought to myself, "Shit, now that I'm like 11 years older than when I first read this, surely I'll look at it through a different lens." And I did. And I love it even more than 13-year-old me did. It's a captivating and well thought-out plot from the very beginning, everyone is so in-character (Miroku with amnesia acts very much like a person with amnesia would, so this counts), and it's just gorgeous through and through. To me, this will always be required reading for anyone in this fandom, and DEFINITELY for anyone that ships MirSan. You do such justice to them. I feel like I can never really capture how much this fic means to me, but hopefully it comes across. Thank you a million times for this story. Present-me and 13-year-old me and every me in between is eternally grateful. :)
jj chapter 31 . 9/13/2015
that was absolutly beautiful thank you and please keep up the good work
jj chapter 29 . 9/13/2015
the rock idea is funny to me
jj chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
usually i wait till the last chapter to comment but this chapie was just to good it was excellent it caught my attention and i cant wait to read the rest
glowbox chapter 31 . 7/5/2014
Dude this was freakin awesome, you had such detail and history in this that i felt like i was taking a class (since i had to lookup a few things to understand what they were). I am both happy and depressed that this journey is over great job
Meeemertree chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
This is amazing! Keep it coming!
MeemerTree chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
OMG! I am so sucked in and shocked. This is amaizing already and I have only finished the first chapter.
Dragon Kin Roan chapter 31 . 4/21/2013
So I was digging through the archives when i stumbled upon this. The amusing bit was it was an accident, a misclicked link. But I figured lets read it!

From there I was consumed. Chapter after Chapter I couldn't stop. Your writing style was equal parts description and progression leaving no room for boredom yet much for enthrall. The activity of all the characters - protagonists and antagonists - was never dull and well paced. I don't think I've ever read anything that has ever had me so captivated.

There was so many degrees of intensity. Even right to the end. Which I feel I must applaud, as it wasn't a 'yay the demons defeated everyone lived happily ever after' ending (though i won't lie and say those giddy up a side of me I'll never show my friends). No, to me your ending felt far more 'to the future" and I enjoyed that.

I know it has been a long while since you published. So Im unsureif you'll see this. If you do however, I would like you to know i think this tale was truly well done and I thank you for affronting me the pleasure of reading it.
tisg167 chapter 31 . 12/21/2012
Amazing story! So touching and so beautiful! I loved every little bit of it, mostly the first chapter that was sooo original and very well written. I learned so much about Japanese Folklore from this story, almost stopping to research these new words. I can really tell you put a great amount of effort into creating this story so I thank you because i had a wonderful time reading it! You have a talent for writing I hope you don't stop anytime soon! Good work :)

-Tisg167-
tisg167 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I really like this story's premise and i love how well this first chapter is written! hope the rest is just as good! :) now on the chapter 2!
SugarRos chapter 13 . 12/3/2012
Reading through this whole fic for the first time, but I had to stop here and let you know how amazing this fic is so far. I loved - LOVED - the way Miroku confessed to Sango. It was beautiful and sorrowful and perfect. And then, in this chapter, I finally broke down and cried, even though I know that he comes back to life! This is honestly the first time a fanfiction has made me cry. I just broke down and sobbed as Shippou and Kagome were saying goodbye. I loved the details about Shippou's picture, you have everyone nailed down perfectly in this fic. I'm so happy it's complete too, I can't wait to read the rest! Just wanted to let you know how amazing it's been so far!
chancelor22 chapter 31 . 8/7/2012
well, i must say that was a very well written fic. i have read a lot of miroku stories and i enjoyed this one very much. there was a lot of action and emotion packed into this. and on a personal note...it made me cry, which is very, very hard to do! so congrats on a job well done! XD
deedeebird chapter 31 . 8/24/2010
This was one of the best Inuyasha fanfics I have ever read.

It was so well detailed and had many layers. It wasn't one-dimensional.

Very, very well done. :)
TimeTravellingDayDreamer chapter 18 . 7/19/2010
O.O...WHAT?...Kagome and Shippo arent going to die are they? O.O...
570 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »