Reviews for If You Need Her
The Irony chapter 25 . 6/26/2004
Please update. Its been 4 months. I don't think I can wait any longer!
plutofarie chapter 25 . 6/14/2004
pease finish!
Nabob chapter 25 . 6/12/2004
Wow. Just...wow. This story is absolutely excellent, and your writing ability surpasses many. This is by far one of the greatest M/S fics I have ever read, which are so often hard to come by.

This was dark and wonderfully portrayed, and I absolutely love it!
Lime Colored Cat chapter 25 . 6/3/2004
I first read this story on Kumo no Su, it's absolutely wonderfull...

And so sad. I cried the first time I read it...I'll probably cry if I read it again. (But I don't re-read something until I've completed reading the whole thing.)

So, update as soon as possible, please.
alien chapter 25 . 6/3/2004
lovely!great story! i absolutly love inuyasha and the fact that your showing sango and miroku is quite nice...sigh...if only all relationships held like theirs,well without the dying and 4 getting part but you no what i mean :3
unplesantraven chapter 25 . 5/29/2004
wow wow wow!0

this is amazing!

but please hurry and write another chapter! the suspence is killing me! :3
Araine chapter 25 . 5/19/2004
This is one of the most beautiful stories I have read. It has depth, emotion, and plot, as well as excellent description. It is really hard to put into words exactly how impressed and amazed at your story, so if I mess up, do not begrudge me upon lack of eloquence, though you have none. This story has made me burst out in tears at points, just because of the sheer emotion. (And I don't cry much when I'm reading.) I have to say, this is an awesome story, and I can't wait for the next chapter.
smi9514 chapter 25 . 5/12/2004
This is an absolutely brilliant story, please keep going!
kohmaru chapter 25 . 5/8/2004
What wistful beauty, you tell your tale with an elloquent voice. Story structure is outstanding, novel yet not confusing, I can not think of a way in which it could be structed better without losing it power.
Kudos
Please more...5/5
Tsuki no mizu chapter 25 . 4/14/2004
I just cant describe how amazing your story is! I love it! hope you update soon! ONEGAI!
Kris-chan chapter 25 . 4/5/2004
Oh wow... words cannot describe how sweet this chapter was.
I only lament that the couple has tasted their happy ending but cannot yet attain it. Oh well, all in due time.
I loved Sango's words after the last marriage requirement was said to be satisfied. I think Miroku must have been truly frightened in that moment (but in the best possible way, of course).
LadyDi chapter 25 . 3/29/2004
WAI! ::runs around squealing:: Yea an update! You snuck one in on me. Normally I check authors/stories once a week. I'm getting behind.
Wai wai wai...so kawaii. So how much transfers from the spiritual world to real world? ;) What's with the Izanagi and Izanami? I don't know enough Japanese for that. ;_; Good chapter...can't wait to see what Kikyou does, what ends for S/M, and if IY turns back to hanyou.
f U n N i E b O n E s 2K chapter 25 . 3/26/2004
That was worth the wait!
NoOdLeZ chapter 25 . 3/24/2004
O GOD! DONT LET THAT BE THE END! ITS SUCH AN AWESOME STORY! UPDATE AGAIN SOON!
~NoOdLeZ~
Vilja chapter 25 . 3/24/2004
This is the most beautiful fiction I've read. I've said it sometime before, but then it's still true.
Thanks for wrighting.