Reviews for If You Need Her
Kris-chan chapter 24 . 2/19/2004
Oh, my gosh... you had Sesshoumaru uncover the true power of Tenseiga. But it's not just that, the way you did it was brilliant! To have Tenseiga wrap around the Tessaiga's Bakuryuha attack and convert it to healing wave... it was genius. Having the swords play off of each other like that seems exactly like something the Inu-taisho would have planned. To have that kind of insight into the nature of the weapons... well, it's certainly the kind of thing that goes above and beyond normal fanfiction.
And poor Kikyou, to taste life again for a brief moment and then have it pulled away... *shakes head*
I am absolutely on the edge of my seat. I can't wait for the next update.
jo-chan chapter 24 . 2/16/2004
SUGOI! What a wonderful story! I enjoyed reading this a lot. Miroku is a gentleman is quite unnerving.
Goosegurl chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
O,O more more!
LadyDi chapter 24 . 2/11/2004
0.0 ::picks jaw off the floor:: Hmm...never thought of Tenseiga doing that to Kikyou, but it does make sense. She struck IY down AGAIN? ::bangs head on desk:: If that's going to be a reoccuring trend, someone needs to take away her arrows. ; lol
Great chapter! So damn lifelike and realistic - I love it! But now I'm left wondering why Kikyou shot IY again, if Kagome & Rin & Shippou will be revived, if Sango & Miroku dies, and what the pool & journey are for. -_-;
LadyDi chapter 23 . 2/11/2004
WHOA! O.o That's what came to mind at the end. I'm so glad to know there's two chapters and not just one. And I have just enough time left to down that before I hit beddy-bie. lol
It is so interesting to see Miroku on a 180*! After 125 eps of seeing him as a lech (for about 2/3 of the time), it's so strange to hear him being pure. But it is enduring, though I have to agree with Sango and know it's kind of annoying too. lol Must go read the next!
Rosemary Greene chapter 24 . 2/7/2004
From the beginning this story has captivated me. Your setting srtucture and use of flashback made me feel as if I was there in the story itself. You've done a wonderful job and I congratulate you. please continue.
Raven Demon
Thallein chapter 24 . 2/7/2004
Ah...I don't know what to say! Honestly, i rarely review and your story had absolutely positively stunned me into speechlessness, yet at the same time I desperately want to express how much I enjoyed reading it.
Ok, firstly the plot is very original yet absolutely believable. There is a little bit of OOC-ness *just the tiniest bit* but given the situation who wouldn't! The emotions that Sango/Miroku are feeling is written so well. I hated reading through Sango's Sorrow but yet at the same time I couldn’t' help but continue reading. I haven't felt so powerfully about a fic in a long long time!
I almost cried when they finally reunited. The scene under the starry sky when Sango finally crushed herself against Miroku, not caring if it was a trick, not letting him speak, and just wanting to hold him and be with him forever. Oh My God!
Another favorite moment was when Sango oh so shyly told Miroku that he could caress her bottom. And Miroku said he would never dishonour her for doing something like that. That was so woefully sad and sweet yet still slightly amusing. (the amusing part may be just me, but what the heck.)
And if you are still worried about the structure of your story, DON'T! I followed the story line without confusion. And actually I rather liked how you go back and forth, it gives of a sense of suspense. By telling Miroku's part first, you got my curiosity hooked, and then you tell Sango's part, and slowly unravels the back story leading up to the event you previously mentioned. I really really thought that was a good way to get the reader wanting for more. (well I least I couldn't help but want more.) Normally I rather hate reading stories with short chapters, because i find that the action go rather slow because before you even got into the chapter, i'm forced to have to stop and go to the next chapt, which disrupts the flow. But I really didn't mind that your chapters are short at all. Like I said before, the way you've structured the story and the pace you set have just left me feeling suspenseful and agitated for more.
This is why I don't usually review, because I write a whole freaking essay. But I had to express how much I loved this, am still loving it! I will be patiently waiting for the next chapter, because I know you can't rush genius. Happy writing, and I'll be looking forward to reading more.
~Thallein.
Rashaka chapter 24 . 2/7/2004
Wow! Powerful chapter. Both rich in character and in action, as always. Update again soon, please!
Crystal chapter 24 . 2/4/2004
Interesting concept for a story. I never really get into Sango/Miroku stories, but I like yours. The only complaint I have is that it is hard sometimes when going to the next chapter to figure out what's going on-which character and when. Not a huge issue, but it takes a bit to reread and put it together. Other than that, I really enjoy your fic. I just found it today, and read through the whole thing.
taijiyagirl chapter 23 . 2/4/2004
What can I possibly say? Every bit of this story is marvelous. This chapter has left me hanging. I adore the way you portray Miroku and Sango. I swear, you are a thousand times better than any of the anime's writers could ever be. I would love to see this animated!
Keep up the grandness! _
Lavender Valentine chapter 24 . 2/3/2004
I just finished reading this from the beginning. You have really put a lot of thought into this work, and I have enjoyed the results. Lavender
perlaret chapter 24 . 2/3/2004
You know, whenever I read this, words completely escape me. This is, beyond any doubt, one of the best works of fanfiction I have ever read. Whenever you update, I feel as if I'm suddenly on an INTENSE sugar high, simply because I'm overjoyed to read a new installment. ; I absolutely LOVE how you portray the relationship between Miroku and Sango, and even more so the part you've given Kikyou. Too many people write her off for whatever less than reasonable reason, but this story makes her shine.
Thanks for the update! Hope you post another one soon! _ *glomps and runs*
LadyDi chapter 22 . 2/2/2004
O...nice use of characters! ::gives thumbs up:: I was keeping track of this on the Kumo no Su page, but found this was here (I think all webpages lead back to ffnet lol). I like your use of IY's father, and such a realism. I haven't seen much of the taiyoukai, and I've read a lot of IY fanfiction. All the characters are so IC it's scary, but that's a good thing. I can't wait to see how you intend on continuing this, what confrontations you have planned.
Siren of Erised chapter 22 . 1/21/2004
I began to read this story on Gray Spaces, and I very much like this story. Very high in depth - which is very good, and interesting plot line.
Update ASAP!
HMPrune chapter 22 . 1/20/2004
Wow - I didn't see that coming - the whole situation was prepared for so far ahead of time? MYOUGA is important? Who would have thought it?
563 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »