Reviews for If You Need Her
HMPrune chapter 22 . 1/20/2004
Wow - I didn't see that coming - the whole situation was prepared for so far ahead of time? MYOUGA is important? Who would have thought it?
Neoen chapter 22 . 1/19/2004
Such short chapters, but as long as you keep updating, it's all good.
Red chapter 22 . 1/19/2004
this chapter was amaxing. I love your story. it's soo detailed and interesting. Can't pull my eyes off the screen. Can't wait for your next chapter.
Spectrum chapter 22 . 1/19/2004
It's getting harder and harder to review this fic, because I keep finding so many things I want to comment on. It seems like every other paragraph stands out in some way, be it plot or insight or simple wording. Small wonder this fic is so addicting. ~_
The old woman ascetic is great, and I like her a lot. The part with her, Miroku, and Sango was short, but every word was worth its weight. I love the fact that the kazaana's power doesn't work in her home; just a very cool idea. I would have given almost anything to see Miroku get his memories back for just that one moment when he saw it was gone, because his reaction would surely have been worth seeing. As it is, the scene was very good regardless. Interesting that you pointed out the connection between Sango and Midoriko, too; it's something I never really thought about, but I like the idea quite a lot. Lastly, out of everything I loved about this chapter, I have to say that I adored the paragraph about the future of the taijiya village the most. Wow. For a moment, I could actually see the image clear as day, and... God, but that was beautiful. I especially love the "Ten, or even twenty" part. Great reference to everyone's favorite scene in the manga. ~_
As for the following chapter, even though movie 3 has made pretty much every fanfic mention of Inutaisho AU with its version of what "really" happened, I still enjoyed the flashback here immensely. Although it does portray Sesshoumaru as quite the cold-hearted bastard, even when his father was still alive. But I didn't much mind, since no one really knows *what* Sess was like back then. So it's open to interpretation. Anyway... Inutaisho rocks, and that's pretty much all I can really say about that. _ And who'd have thought he'd entrust Myouga of all creatures with such an important task? Or that Myouga would actually come through with flying colors? Awesome. _
Let's see... final random comments... Kikyou kicks ass, and I hope the plan is successful (although it does have disturbing implications for the soul that she winds up using, but oh well). Loved the Inutaisho-foreshadowing thing, especially the part about the man in black. ~_ And what's up with that comment, "This is all I am free to tell you"? Sounds like he knew a lot more than he *did* tell him. Too bad we'll have to wait to find out ourselves the hard way. P Ah, well.
Have you checked out the latest manga chapters? Things with Miroku and Sango are getting to be pretty intense, though in a completely different way from this story. It's either a very good time to be a MiroSan fan, or a terrible one, depending on how things work out. _;; But even if they go horribly wrong, at least there are fics like this to make up for it.
Koruyuu chapter 2 . 1/19/2004
Great Story...dramtic but great!
Aamalie chapter 22 . 1/18/2004
; I seriously screamed when I saw this update. I LOVE this fanfic! _ It kicks SO much ass! One minute I'm giggling my head off at a sweet M/S moment, and the next I'm on the edge of my seat, wondering what will happen next. You know, I might have even fallen OFF once or twice. _;
You have a great style of writing! This fic stands out from all of the rest, and I can tell you've put a lot of good effort into it. I hope you update again soon!
I've better run... I'm getting kicked off... Blah. Oh well. *glomps* Thankies for the wonderful update! Ja ne!
lemondoodle chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
Story wise, this is a fic of epic proportions :) I love the darker take on IY. I must admit though... I have read it before on Kumo No Su, and didn't get past the first chapter for a while because I didn't really like how Sesshoumaru was portrayed, but I must say I was wrong. After I gave it a second chance, I understood it more I guess you could say. I just think story is amazing. I didn't think I'd enjoy a fic where my favorite character was killed off, but I did. Great job. There are no suggestions I can give other than keep doing what you are doing because it's going to amazing.
Not to be rude to other IY fanfic authors out there, but this story is actually worthy of the reviews it has. It's refreshing to actually read something great and have other people notice it too.
Rashaka chapter 20 . 12/22/2003
I stayed up till 4:24am to finish this, after already starting late. I think that says more about the enjoyability of your fanfic than anything else I could tell you.
Rashaka chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
oh, I'm going to _like_ this. What a fantastically tantalizing start.
DeepBlueQL chapter 19 . 12/14/2003
This is one of the most amazing Sango and Miroku stories that I have ever read.
You capture perfectly the dynamic and emotion of their relationship.
Please continue.
shadow chapter 20 . 12/7/2003
I love this fic, I just found it last night and can't get enough of it. You write Miroku/Sango beautifully. I was crying when he died and I hardly ever cry over stories. Great job, I hope you update soon.
The Jenx chapter 20 . 12/6/2003
If I ad time I'd say more, but foir now just know I read, I liked, and you update. Like, now. -_-
dEeYaN too lazy to sign in chapter 20 . 12/3/2003
Not enough M/S fluff but still love it! O.o what's Kikyou going to do?
it's very in character, I love it.
I hate the wait for it, but it's worth it! Update sooner if possible!
Gtg now
Spectrum chapter 20 . 11/30/2003
Wow-all of that ranting last night about that cliffhanger, and then I come back today and find that there are two more chapters up! I've really got to stop overreacting like that, then. _;;
You're still the best MiroSan author I've ever come across, I think... the chapter right before this one proves it. God, how do you do it? That was more than just sweet; it was, I dunno... honest? Poignant? Ah, the heck with it-it was good. I'll leave it at that. P "You are my Houshi-sama," ...it almost brought a tear to my eye. Yeah... it was good.
And then there was *this* chapter. First of all-thank you for not bashing Kikyou. If there's one thing about Inuyasha fanfic that I absolutely can't stand, it's Kikyou-bashing... more than once, I've run across great stories with great plots, but that just *had* to go and put in an OOC super-evil Kikyou in afterwards to ruin everything. So I almost winced when I saw her name at the beginning of this chapter... but thankfully, you did a good job with her. She's still got an edge, but she's acting like the miko she truly is at heart. Bravo, and I sure hope she can do something to stop Asesu.
Speaking of which... this doesn't mean I haven't forgotten about that cliffhanger. ~_ I'm *slightly* calmer than I was before, but man... that will be hard to get over. I'm very much looking forward to seeing how you'll resolve it, whenever that may be. _
absent one chapter 20 . 11/30/2003
Crud, I totally forgot about Asesu.
Kikyou makes her appearance. She is not portrayed as a cold, cruel bitch who is only in Kagome's way, and I love that.
564 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 .. Last Next »