Reviews for If You Need Her
absent one chapter 19 . 11/30/2003
Aww. That's really sweet. And, like Sango, I'm disappointed that Miroku's no longer a pervert XD.
So while Kagome is dying/dead and Inuyasha has been driven into his blood rage again, Miroku and Sango have one of their moments.
absent one chapter 18 . 11/30/2003
And here I was expecting more Miroku/Sango-ness ;P
Suspense! I'm very confused, but I know this must be some brilliant situation you've conjured up, and I really can't wait to find out what's going on.
Red Dragon9 chapter 20 . 11/30/2003
WoW. This is deep. I love these chapters. You are a good write. I can't wait for the next ones.
~RED~
Neoen chapter 20 . 11/30/2003
Agh! What happens to Kagome, Shippou, and Rin! What happens to Inuyasha and Sessy? What happens to Sango and Miroku! You need to finish this and fast!
Spectrum chapter 18 . 11/29/2003
Agh! ::Spectrum goes nuts and runs around in little circles::
You did *not* just write that. You did *not* just end it there...
...Oh, God, you did. o_O Well, congratulations... I think a cliffhanger of *this* magnitude almost deserves an award of some kind. I mean, geez... I figure Sesshoumaru will revive Kagome, Shippou, and Rin with Tenseiga easily enough (although it begs the question—exactly how many times can one be revived by that thing? Our poor Rin-chan has managed to get herself killed *twice* now), but then you had to go and drive Inuyasha mad on top of that, and in his full youkai form-with Tetsusaiga-no less. Now I have no clue *what* to expect, except that it's going to be intense. This setup kind of reminds me of their impending showdown in the third movie... only I think that in this case, I'll actually be rooting for Sesshoumaru. P
Let’s see... well, before I forget about them, I want to see what's happening with Miroku and Sango, too. ~_ But they had a really nice moment in the chapter just before this, and Inuyasha did explain the basics of what was going on with them at this moment, so I can wait a little more. I love the heck out of them, though, so I'm looking forward to seeing them again.
But just... wow. You know, I loved this story before, but with just this one chapter, you may have taken something that was already great, and made it simply awesome. It all depends on how you pull things off now, but judging by what you've already done, the next few chapters won't disappoint. Man... ::shakes head in disbelief:: All of the aimless ranting might be a tip-off, but after that cliffhanger, I just don’t even know what to say. ~_ ::salutes::
perlaret chapter 20 . 11/29/2003
An update! Finally! *glomps* This is one of my favorites stories, and I was wondering if you'd forgotten it... So, did Asesu take over Inuyasha's mind? I'm guessing that that in part why he went... Scary. ;
I hope Sesshoumaru will put Tenseiga to some more good use. P
Update when next you can! Hopefully, that'll be soon! .
Ja ne!
HMPrune chapter 17 . 11/25/2003
Beautiful story - I want so much for Miroku to remember and Sango to be with him...
Neko-chan4 chapter 15 . 11/19/2003
I know I haven't been reviewing chapter-by-chapter, but I just couldn't let this one get by without commenting on it.

Maybe it was because I was listening to a beautiful, tragic sounding, piano-accompanied song (Ayumi Hamasaki's "Powder Snow"), and maybe it was just your writing all on its own, but this chapter really struck me deep. At the end, I found myself feeling just as Sango-wanting to cry so bad, feeling it built up heavily inside, but unable to do so. I was greatly moved by your words-those last two paragraphs were breathtakingly beautiful and pure poetry-and I just knew I had to tell you what that did to me.

'Somewhere, Sango knew, there was a rainstorm, a storm so great that it tore the banners from ships and pushed waves of rain into homes and snuffed out cooking fires.

Somewhere, Heaven cried because Sango could not.'

If words like those can't make a grown woman sob, I don't know what can. *sniffle*

Thank you so much for such tragically beautiful work!

~Neko~
Birisu chapter 17 . 11/9/2003
Hmm.. I've been reading this story over and over for a long time, and I think it's time for me to drop you a quick review. ;p It's just... whoa. Some parts of the story were really cute and sad at the same time, like when Shippou drew the pic of Miroku, and when Miroku thinks that he and Sango have a child. And some parts were just beautiful. I almost cried in the last chapter.

You're really very talented. I hope you continue this soon! :D
DC chapter 17 . 10/1/2003
Awe, come on Scribe! Over a month where are you? They've finally been reunited and are so close to what they set out for now is it over oh have you given up? A lot of we reviewers have been checking for updates everytime we stop by fanfiction don't let our time, reviews, and hope be in vain. Please update you're so close to ending this fic and it would be a true shame not to finish it. I'm still checking daily for an update so at least humor me with an authors note stating you defeat to writers block on this fic otherwise post a chapter ending it. Give me something to know if you've given up but it's bad enough to leave us hanging but to just disappear without an idea of if its over or not isn't fair. Update with something, anything and best of luck ja!
Trillium chapter 17 . 9/29/2003
I can't think of a coherent review right now, besides I love it! The mood, and everything. It's amazing, and the songs help.
Laurie Hall chapter 17 . 9/21/2003
...I have no words for this story...it is so...beautiful...so beautiful...M/S is my fav couple...this is one of the best fics i read...its beautiful...i love it! I sat their with my eyes wide the whole time...it was amazing...u must update soon...please! Because this story is truly great! *_*
Kikanemi chapter 17 . 9/21/2003
I've delayed reading this for far too long and I am so glad decided not to wait any longer. That has to be the best Miroku/Sango fiction I have ever read. Please do not keep your faithful readers waiting! Update soon!

Ja ne!
Jade Rose chapter 17 . 9/15/2003
This is so beautiful! **blows nose with tissue** Please update soon because I realy want to see what becomes of my favoret couple! Oh yes... time to do some advertising! Its not my sigt but it is beautiful! All you other Sango and Miroku fans having a hard time finding storys that star your favoret couple? Try visiting "Yakusoku to Negai" Or the author's (scribe Figaro) websight "Kumo No Su" both are ausome websights staring Miroku and Sango Web sights!

Jade Rose ;-
Kyosnekozukigirl chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
cool! me wanna say more but i'm just reviewing so i can read later...sry
564 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 .. Last Next »