Reviews for If You Need Her
ShimmerNymph chapter 17 . 9/13/2003
Wow, what a great chapter. Just the climax I was looking for. I also like how Rin was possed in the earlier chapter, nice twist. But my favorite pair are Sango and Miroku and I can't wait to see what happens next.
perlaret chapter 17 . 9/11/2003
YAY! I finally remembered the name for this. This ish so kawaii! I love it! Took me forever to remember it. And I love it! Puh-lez update son!
dreamcat chapter 17 . 9/5/2003
WOW! That is really good. I like the depth you've added to Miroku and Sango - they get ignored or shunted to the side so often as sidekicks, it's nice to read something where they are true people. I can't wait to read more.
Syanide chapter 17 . 9/4/2003
x.X; I'm bawling so damn hard right now... Pathetic, aren't I? Well, no. I'm sure this chapter would make anyone tear up, at the least.

This chapter and this whole story, is, in one word, beautiful. Your writing is just... amazing. It's as if the words are stopping time, and you definitely know how to keep tempo. It wasn't too rushed at all, yet it moved quickly enough for it to be almost overwhelming and quite heart-wrenching. Kudos to you!

Update this. Now. This is going on my favorites, by the way.
DC chapter 17 . 9/1/2003
fantastic, truly fantastic. It's really sweet, not exactly what I expected but hey no complaints here. Update soon. Ja!
oneanimelover chapter 17 . 9/1/2003
Wow!

you have no idea how excited and jumpy i became when i saw your post regarding your updating this fic... it's one of the few i'm always looking out for.

i'm really, really enjoying this fic; please don't keep us waiting too long.

I hope that a fluff bunny would bite you soon... the MiroSan reunion is just too sweet a moment to leave hanging!
Ringo27 chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
Beautiful. Keep up the great work.
Xiaoyu Ling chapter 17 . 8/31/2003
Wow... This is really intense! Intense, but I like it all the same! I like it, I like it! I think Sango's reaction was very real, it's something I would do, too. I love this fic; it's so descriptive, and your writing style is superb! Keep up the good work!
Neoen chapter 17 . 8/31/2003
Yay! So sweet! And I think you and I listen to the same type of music, just from reading all your qoutes at the beginning of each chapter. But continue, to find out what happens to Rin and that evil demon, who you have to have killed before the story ends.
dEeYaN chapter 17 . 8/30/2003
OMG! That was SO sad and yet beautiful at the same time... . I think the way you described Sango's reaction in regards to Miroku's ressurection in perfect! That would be something that she would SO do!

OMG, please please PLEASE update soon! I'm on my knees *is on her knees* Onegai?

anyway, keep up the good work! .~
sugaraybravo chapter 17 . 8/30/2003
This is so sweet... _ I love this! It's almost making me cry... *sniffle*
SaetonLaChapelle chapter 17 . 8/30/2003
Is there more, tell me theres more! I like this, this is nice.
anima chapter 17 . 8/30/2003
beautiful, beautiful chapters! made me happy, yes indeed. :)
Jara chapter 17 . 8/30/2003
The best I've read.

It's beautifull.
Amber Eyed Arrogance chapter 4 . 8/29/2003
I'm not really a Sango/Miroku fan. I'm a Inuyasha/Kagome fan. But your summary was really inviting, and I must say, (even though I've only read four chapters) that this story is quite...uh...how to say...angsty. Sesshomaru revives Miroku? The tenseiga wants to revive Miroku? Whoa. Keep writing!
564 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »