Reviews for If You Need Her
Mako-clb chapter 14 . 11/16/2008
Oh, now this I was NOT expecting. But, wow! Now I'm twice as interested as before.
Mako-clb chapter 5 . 11/15/2008
Oh, this is good. You don't need to worry that you aren't at the Sango part yet. Just getting to know this knew Miroku is enjoyable.
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
With a first chapter this well written and with such an interesting perspective, I just must read on.
Shadow Cat17 chapter 31 . 2/25/2008
Wow! This is a wonderful story and very well written and it seemed like it could be in the manga and the anime and it was great and this is a huge run on sentence, please don't tell my english professors! Thanks for writing!
Cherrysinger chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Awesome.
Chelle chapter 31 . 12/19/2007
I came upon this story years ago on KNS, never finished though, and just recently stumbled upon it again here. Long passed is my Inuysasha 'phase' but this story of yours is by far one of the best, and a fanfiction nonetheless, I've read - all in one day, in fact. So incredibly unique that even after I've forgotten my FF account, I still find it courtesy after all these years to commend you on such a wonderful story. And seeing all the other recent reviews, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one. Bravo.
Chigirl chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
I love this story!
mylovemiroku chapter 31 . 11/26/2007
WOW. I came across this story because really, there isn't that much great fanfiction out there. I am surprised when I come across such great writing as yours. It truly inspires me. Not to become a better writer, but just in life. My favorite stories are the ones that tug at my heart, as if my body is trying to understand through pain what a character is going through. Beautiful story, and I loved the setup about it, it was very Full Circle. I hope you continue one day to write something again like this. Best Wishes and Thanks.
mylovemiroku chapter 12 . 11/26/2007
Chapter 12 is SO sad! I cried and my heart was hurting so much for Sango especially. I can't even begin to understand how it is to lose someone you loved so deeply.
Bria chapter 31 . 10/3/2007
It's not really a review it's a comment...

I feel late in saying anything about your story seeing as it is 3 years or so old. But I need to say it... your story is a great peice. I'm crazy about it. I spent alot of time on the computer taking in If you need her. I had to adjust to the japanese names (taiji-ya and such) but it expanded my understanding of the original names. Having almost everyone die at least once in the tale shocked me and I was relieved when they revived. I have to say I love your imagination on how you brought together every charater and how the behavior of each was expressed. I just loved the story what more can I say.

I was trying (still am) to write my own fan-fiction but once I read yours, i realized mine is terrible. I wouldn't mind talking about the Inuyasha series or other works with you. Talking with fellow fans who share intrest in the series is something I'm starting to do. Congradultions on your story and all the works beside them. (if you have many more...I just finished reading If you need her and haven't gotten a chance to browse the rest of the site.)

Looking forword to your reply...

Bria
lisha-4-life chapter 31 . 8/1/2007
This is such an amazing story, by far the best fan fic I've ever read. I came across it on Kumo no Su and tracked it here, and it is just so wonderful. I love MirxSan fan fics anyways, but you gave them a whole new meaning. I laughed, I cried, my eyes watered, the whole shebang. Congrats on writing such a wonderful story, and I only wish I had as much talent as you do. I hope you'll continue writing. _

Best regards,

Lish
Alexis chapter 31 . 7/6/2007
I just wanted to say that this is one of the most well written stories i have read in a long time. Sango is one of my favorite characters and i think you portrayed her well. It was a pleasure to read a story that had proper grammar and spelling for once and the japanese additions really made the story. I just wanted to give you a written pat on the back and say good job!
Ione chapter 31 . 7/5/2007
I absolutely completely no question LOVED and adored this story. It kept me interested and played into my emotions *sniff miroku died* It confused me to the point I thought I would burst if I couldn't untangle everything. It had no (or maybe very very very little) lemon/lime. Showed different sides of my favorite characters, hinted at what happened in the series. I love you for writing this and if it were a book, I'd buy it THANK YOU!
Ione chapter 28 . 7/5/2007
"This is the last time he does this.I swear." lol...it seems like you are a very guilty puppy with her tail between her legs, still holding on to that chewed up shoe.
Ione chapter 12 . 7/5/2007
congratulations, you made me cry. My throat has a knot in it, my eyes sting, my nose is runny. You made me cry. I love you After I get through this story, I will definitely read more
563 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »