Reviews for If You Need Her
TimeTravellingDayDreamer chapter 11 . 7/19/2010
TT...its...so..sad..

*reads further* O.O
TimeTravellingDayDreamer chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
aww...TT omg...i feel so bad for Miroku...it makes me want to cry

i love this fanfic!
TimeTravellingDayDreamer chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
omg! i feel so bad for Miroku! TT

lol...thanks to reading this chapter i just got an idea for another fanfiction XDD
shyd1 chapter 31 . 5/9/2010
Wow.

What a great story.

I love your treatment of the characters. You included all of the group so naturally, and each of your point of views felt flawlessly in character. What a great writer you are to accomplish this!

Beautiful.
TableDeskChair chapter 31 . 2/21/2010
Wow...

This is the first Inuyasha fanfiction I've actually enjoyed, and it's... Really amazing.

I probably wouldn't have even read this if not for the fact that you actually wrote an interesting summary that caught my attention. A talent many people lack.

I liked the way you broke up the chapters, it gave it a nice flow, and that was an amazing way of opening the story.

I'd start on how well you wrote the less shown characters now, but I must admit I'm still in a bit of shock over reading an original character that not only didn't suck, but was...creepy. The way you showed Rin being possessed was unnerving, and very unexpected.

I was a little disappointed when Kagome woke Inuyasha up, though. I would have liked a more dramatic reaction from seeing her alive after the whole throat-cut-open thing. Ah well, it was still pretty cool.

Thanks for writing such a fun story, it's definitely going on my favorites list )
noname00 chapter 31 . 7/22/2009
I have no idea how I never came across this fic before, though with me not being a huge fan of mirosango helps-_-" Since im not a big mirosango fan the summary has to really get me, and the fic itself has to be very good for me to complete it, so in other words your fic was simply great and the ending was so sweet
Mako-clb chapter 22 . 11/16/2008
You do such a wonderful job of fleshing out minor characters like Myoga and Rin. Great work.
Mako-clb chapter 14 . 11/16/2008
Oh, now this I was NOT expecting. But, wow! Now I'm twice as interested as before.
Mako-clb chapter 5 . 11/15/2008
Oh, this is good. You don't need to worry that you aren't at the Sango part yet. Just getting to know this knew Miroku is enjoyable.
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
With a first chapter this well written and with such an interesting perspective, I just must read on.
Shadow Cat17 chapter 31 . 2/25/2008
Wow! This is a wonderful story and very well written and it seemed like it could be in the manga and the anime and it was great and this is a huge run on sentence, please don't tell my english professors! Thanks for writing!
Cherrysinger chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Awesome.
Chelle chapter 31 . 12/19/2007
I came upon this story years ago on KNS, never finished though, and just recently stumbled upon it again here. Long passed is my Inuysasha 'phase' but this story of yours is by far one of the best, and a fanfiction nonetheless, I've read - all in one day, in fact. So incredibly unique that even after I've forgotten my FF account, I still find it courtesy after all these years to commend you on such a wonderful story. And seeing all the other recent reviews, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one. Bravo.
Chigirl chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
I love this story!
mylovemiroku chapter 31 . 11/26/2007
WOW. I came across this story because really, there isn't that much great fanfiction out there. I am surprised when I come across such great writing as yours. It truly inspires me. Not to become a better writer, but just in life. My favorite stories are the ones that tug at my heart, as if my body is trying to understand through pain what a character is going through. Beautiful story, and I loved the setup about it, it was very Full Circle. I hope you continue one day to write something again like this. Best Wishes and Thanks.
570 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »