Reviews for If You Need Her
Neoen chapter 10 . 6/14/2003
Ahh! Oh no! What a horrible place for a cliffhanger..or a terrific place depending on your point of view. Either way you need to update soon! This story is now on my favorites, so please make it a complete favorite soon!
Neoen chapter 7 . 6/14/2003
Double whoa..you used a Tom Petty song for a music video for Sango/Miroku? (is a huge Tom Petty fan). Why haven't I come across you before? Well, I'm glad I finally did. :) Got any updates on the video? Or are they to come in later chapters? Great job so far, looking forward to more.
Neoen chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
Whoa..I have a feeling that this is going to be one of the better Sango/Miroku fics. Terrific start, you got Sess down perfectly.
Zephor chapter 10 . 6/14/2003
This is so good! OMG, i LOVE it! Your idea was so good, and your descrptions are great! Please update soon!
DC chapter 10 . 6/14/2003
Hm.. Miroku's death is approaching you can almost see Shinogami in your writings breathing down their necks. I can tell this fic will be long and that's good you need to be detailed and drag out certain elements but the conclusion will be tough to wait for. When Miroku and Sango reunite will certaintly be something (especically if Sango ends up having to kill him). But I'll be patient and I just hope you don't take a long time to post chapters. I'll be waiting.. Ja.
Paper Bear chapter 10 . 6/14/2003
Please update soon! I want to read more!
Paper Bear chapter 9 . 6/14/2003
Another good chapter. Need I say more?
Paper Bear chapter 8 . 6/14/2003
Ah man! So good! Love it!
Mighty Pidgey chapter 10 . 6/14/2003
::cheers on Miroku:: You can do it, Miroku! XD Beat the crap outta that youkai!
Mikaila chapter 10 . 6/14/2003
Allelujah! You updated! Incredible writing and pacing, as always. This fic has to be one of the highest-quality ones I've ever come across yet in the IY fandom-it actually employs a massive vocabulary, great subtlety, and profound character insight (the last of which is sadly lacking in so very many IY fics nowadays). There were a lot of bits and details I loved reading, but I especially loved it that it's Miroku who senses Asesu inside Sango even before it has the chance to do anything diabolical. I think I concur with a lot of your readers when I say that I'll be waiting on pins and needles for the next chapter/s to come out. Every chapter of this fic has turned out excellent, so I have faith that whatever you post next is going to be of the same high caliber.
Evil-Wild-Lex chapter 7 . 5/23/2003
_ Sweet! You updated again. I'm really enjoying this story. You have a talent for keeping the characters in character, but yet exploring them more thoroughly.
ShimmerNymph chapter 7 . 5/13/2003
I have enjoyed your fic so far, I love Sango and Miroku and believe that there are not enough good fics about them.

I like your non -linear approach and how you skip from the present to the past, makes it interesting. Although I sense with forbodding that it will probably be a while before I get to read about the fated "reunion" of Miroku and Sango.

keep up the good work and update soon.
somatogenic chapter 7 . 5/5/2003
ooh! good stuff here, scribe. btw: mind e-mailing me the URL for that awsome sounding music video? my e-mail is:
FallenStardust chapter 7 . 5/3/2003
Yet another good chapter. I was wondering why you hadn't posted for such a long time. Well, don't wait two months to post next time, it almost drove me insane
FallenStardust chapter 6 . 5/3/2003
Quite a short chapter, but good.
563 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 .. Last Next »