Reviews for If You Need Her
Calendar chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
Very good, and a very interesting look at Sesshoumaru-sama. Can't wait to see the next chapter.
lilstrangeperson chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
I Have no clue Of Whatis going on but is thia a

SANGOMIROKU or SANGOSESSHOMARU?

PS- I love Marshmallows, "inside joke"
Periwinka chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
Wow. that was. awesome, amazing, beautifully written. I couldn't help but smile at Shippou's picture, even though Sesshoumaru made it sound. disgusting.

Sesshoumaru! The characterization was great. He was so. I can't describe it. Sesshoumaru. I dunno. it's hard to explain. I hope you continue soon, because I genuinely want to know what happens.

-Peri-
somatogenic chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
O . . . M . . . G . . . .

THIS IS SO BLOODY GOOD!

please write more soon about kohaku and stuffs soon!
Tashana Ambrosia chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
First of all let me tell you that you have a VERY well written start. I am so impressed by your word choices, style, and originality of plot. I think that your idea here is amazing, it's so different from anything I've ever seen. Using Sess, for the POV is very interesting.I'm so curious to see where you go with this. Keep up your hard and wonderful work!

*Smiles*

-Tashana Ambrosia
FallenStardust chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
Good chapter. I think you have Sesshy's characterization perfect. Update soon.
Jaid Skywalker chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
Wow, that's cool. I'd love to see more and soon! This is really good.
Martina chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
I really like how the story began, it was interesting and well written. hope to hear more from you soon.
Lex chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
O_O Damn, this had a neat start. I really like your characterization of Sesshoumaru, and it's got an interesting premise so far. Looking forward to more chapters. _
Neko-chan9 chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
I really enjoyed reading this story so far. Please do put more up soon! It's a really good start!
Sn-chn chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
o_o

0_0

0.0

o

THAT WAS SO GOOD!

Sorry for my stupid "thingies" at the top but I'm really impressed. You should be a writer and get paid for it (You'd make millions, I assure you. .) You're such a good writer! I can learn from you and I hope you really continue fast!

Sayonara,

San-chan
absent one chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
OOh.I like the way this is going. I need to find this other iy fic you're talking about, but for now I will harass you about this one.

I like it that you took Sesshoumaru's PoV for this. It was funny, especially the part about it being idiotically clear that the kazaana was gone. *smile* You've brought a shine to my day. This story is definitely going on my favorites list, and I must see about putting you on my author list. Thank you for writing this fic, and I hope to see an update soon.
The Dark Queen chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
:D:DHeehee! Yay! A Sango/Miroku FanFic! I love the beginning; very dramatic. I can't wait to see more! Finish those 15 pages quickly!
that is secret chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
I am *extremely* interested in this! I've not read anything like it before. . . do continue!
Jen chapter 31 . 11/27/2004
This story was very good. I actually liked it better then the real inuyasha. I must admit that it truly mad me cry at some parts. I thought the role switch between Sango and Miroku rather amusing. This story was very good. Some parts were drawn out or just plain boring but all stories have parts like that. Some parts were even meaningless and could have had something better but no story is perfect.I really enjoyed it.
570 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38