Reviews for If You Need Her
mylovemiroku chapter 12 . 11/26/2007
Chapter 12 is SO sad! I cried and my heart was hurting so much for Sango especially. I can't even begin to understand how it is to lose someone you loved so deeply.
Bria chapter 31 . 10/3/2007
It's not really a review it's a comment...

I feel late in saying anything about your story seeing as it is 3 years or so old. But I need to say it... your story is a great peice. I'm crazy about it. I spent alot of time on the computer taking in If you need her. I had to adjust to the japanese names (taiji-ya and such) but it expanded my understanding of the original names. Having almost everyone die at least once in the tale shocked me and I was relieved when they revived. I have to say I love your imagination on how you brought together every charater and how the behavior of each was expressed. I just loved the story what more can I say.

I was trying (still am) to write my own fan-fiction but once I read yours, i realized mine is terrible. I wouldn't mind talking about the Inuyasha series or other works with you. Talking with fellow fans who share intrest in the series is something I'm starting to do. Congradultions on your story and all the works beside them. (if you have many more...I just finished reading If you need her and haven't gotten a chance to browse the rest of the site.)

Looking forword to your reply...

Bria
lisha-4-life chapter 31 . 8/1/2007
This is such an amazing story, by far the best fan fic I've ever read. I came across it on Kumo no Su and tracked it here, and it is just so wonderful. I love MirxSan fan fics anyways, but you gave them a whole new meaning. I laughed, I cried, my eyes watered, the whole shebang. Congrats on writing such a wonderful story, and I only wish I had as much talent as you do. I hope you'll continue writing. _

Best regards,

Lish
Alexis chapter 31 . 7/6/2007
I just wanted to say that this is one of the most well written stories i have read in a long time. Sango is one of my favorite characters and i think you portrayed her well. It was a pleasure to read a story that had proper grammar and spelling for once and the japanese additions really made the story. I just wanted to give you a written pat on the back and say good job!
Ione chapter 31 . 7/5/2007
I absolutely completely no question LOVED and adored this story. It kept me interested and played into my emotions *sniff miroku died* It confused me to the point I thought I would burst if I couldn't untangle everything. It had no (or maybe very very very little) lemon/lime. Showed different sides of my favorite characters, hinted at what happened in the series. I love you for writing this and if it were a book, I'd buy it THANK YOU!
Ione chapter 28 . 7/5/2007
"This is the last time he does this.I swear." lol...it seems like you are a very guilty puppy with her tail between her legs, still holding on to that chewed up shoe.
Ione chapter 12 . 7/5/2007
congratulations, you made me cry. My throat has a knot in it, my eyes sting, my nose is runny. You made me cry. I love you After I get through this story, I will definitely read more
backlash18 chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
i dont know what it is about your stories but no matter how many times ive read em, as soon as i start i just cant stop until i read the whole thing. but this is by far my favorite fan-fic ever written. everything about it is great. maybe u should consider being an author, u may make some good money from it if u keep writting like this.
Mistress of Words chapter 31 . 2/19/2007
This story was just... wow. The plot and all the twists were just amazing. I especially enjoyed the structure of your writing and thought that it assisted in the flowing of your story. The only thing I would suggest you work on is the small grammatical and spelling errors that seemed to show up every now and again throughout the story. Other than that, I am going to have to add this story to my favorites list. Thank you for writing such a magnificent story. It's one of the few fanfics that I do not regret reading by the end. Once again, thank you and good luck with your future writings. -Mistress of Words
ardy1 chapter 31 . 12/28/2006
Just randomly cruising through anime fanfic, and most of the writing is abominable. What a treat to stumble on your work. I don't know this series, but am now inspired to see what I can find on it.

Thank you for giving me any number of hours of pleasure.
darklover chapter 31 . 11/19/2006
I loved this was well written and absolute joy to read.
CrystalC chapter 31 . 11/11/2006
*nods* Good.
SpiritualEnergy chapter 31 . 8/16/2006
This was such a great story. I loved it. You took a plot that is ususally so cliche, and put so many interesting twists and turns into it that it was so great to read! It was suspenseful, and I loved the symbolism you used throughout the whole thing.

I never expected Asesu and that that was how Miroku had died in the beginning, nor had I expected Sukui to have such an important role in the story! The flow of the words were nice, and easy to read. And I loved the ending! It was beautiful.

You're a wonderful writer. Great job!
PinkCamellia chapter 31 . 8/9/2006
Wow. That was wonderful.

I really have no idea what to say other than I loved it.

I thought it was really truly great.

I loved the whole ending scene, with Sango, Miroku and the snow.
lili chapter 31 . 7/15/2006
Dear Scribe Figaro,

I came across your fiction thanks to a website refering to it as one of the best fanfictions ever written...and it truely is. This is one of the most beautiful and clever, romantic and spiritual fanfiction have read so far on Inuyasha... Congratulation for such a good job!
570 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »