Reviews for If You Need Her
backlash18 chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
i dont know what it is about your stories but no matter how many times ive read em, as soon as i start i just cant stop until i read the whole thing. but this is by far my favorite fan-fic ever written. everything about it is great. maybe u should consider being an author, u may make some good money from it if u keep writting like this.
Mistress of Words chapter 31 . 2/19/2007
This story was just... wow. The plot and all the twists were just amazing. I especially enjoyed the structure of your writing and thought that it assisted in the flowing of your story. The only thing I would suggest you work on is the small grammatical and spelling errors that seemed to show up every now and again throughout the story. Other than that, I am going to have to add this story to my favorites list. Thank you for writing such a magnificent story. It's one of the few fanfics that I do not regret reading by the end. Once again, thank you and good luck with your future writings. -Mistress of Words
ardy1 chapter 31 . 12/28/2006
Just randomly cruising through anime fanfic, and most of the writing is abominable. What a treat to stumble on your work. I don't know this series, but am now inspired to see what I can find on it.

Thank you for giving me any number of hours of pleasure.
darklover chapter 31 . 11/19/2006
I loved this was well written and absolute joy to read.
CrystalC chapter 31 . 11/11/2006
*nods* Good.
SpiritualEnergy chapter 31 . 8/16/2006
This was such a great story. I loved it. You took a plot that is ususally so cliche, and put so many interesting twists and turns into it that it was so great to read! It was suspenseful, and I loved the symbolism you used throughout the whole thing.

I never expected Asesu and that that was how Miroku had died in the beginning, nor had I expected Sukui to have such an important role in the story! The flow of the words were nice, and easy to read. And I loved the ending! It was beautiful.

You're a wonderful writer. Great job!
PinkCamellia chapter 31 . 8/9/2006
Wow. That was wonderful.

I really have no idea what to say other than I loved it.

I thought it was really truly great.

I loved the whole ending scene, with Sango, Miroku and the snow.
lili chapter 31 . 7/15/2006
Dear Scribe Figaro,

I came across your fiction thanks to a website refering to it as one of the best fanfictions ever written...and it truely is. This is one of the most beautiful and clever, romantic and spiritual fanfiction have read so far on Inuyasha... Congratulation for such a good job!
Azure Neko chapter 31 . 7/13/2006
Don't ever believe this isn't worth reading. This story is an instant classic as far as I'm concerned, and don't ever forget it. I don't think I've ever seen charecter death and resurrection dealt with better
Silindro chapter 31 . 5/7/2006
The first time I ever read the title of this story the song 'Go Home' was the only thing that came to mind. I love the Barenaked Ladies and that song was so catchy. The whole time I read this story I thought of that song (sang it a couple of times too).

As for the story itself... wow. That was amazing. Perfectly perfect in every way. And the ending was amazing. It was very sincere, and I'm ashamed it took me this long to find it.

Please, continue writing. You do it beautifully.
AnitaGrace chapter 2 . 4/3/2006
I really like Miroku... He's very nice in this story (so far)... I like reading this...
Hiei'sAngel101 chapter 31 . 4/2/2006
WOW! I don't knoe if u still read these reviews as the story is over, but WOW! This was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I'm adding it to my fave stories, and u to my favorite authors!
BakaBaka chapter 15 . 3/5/2006
Wow... That's a strong piece of writing.
DemonicButterflyMaf chapter 31 . 2/24/2006
Oh my...I read this a year ago...I love it...So much!

You're a farking genius...

~gives you cookies~
Terrasina Dragonwagon chapter 31 . 2/22/2006
Goodness, a full year after discovering this fic I *still* enjoy reading it. 'Tis so lovely.
563 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »