Reviews for Mods & Rockers
SandytheSandstorm chapter 5 . 7h
Bella Pov is fascinating.
School..i couldn't wait to get to end for you to explain that. 11yrs old your future decided for the rest of your life. You at 20, 26 30 heck 18 your status your education is like a scarlet letter on your forehead showing you flunked at 11years old. My granma use to say i only had a 5th grade education. Well to us this like 11yrs old listening further putting it together my grandfather 5yrs older was her teacher who married her and she was 16years old. But that was grade school back in her time in Alabama, countryville of the country lol
SandytheSandstorm chapter 4 . 7h
My fav thing of reading fan fiction is reading when i have chapters to go. Im behind please forgive but its a treat to have chapters to go from chapter 4.
I love your detail and end explanations. I am in a fun place and time. England i say with such reverence.
Denny52 chapter 9 . 16h
She didn't have the weekend she thought she would and what are the odds that she'd run into Edward. His family must be pretty high up on the social ladder for him to be so secretive about being a Rocker. Can't wait for Monday morning.
PBJilly chapter 9 . 21h
I love Bella's tingling feeling. That excitement that comes along with attraction. Of course, Edward doesn't really want the two sides of his personality to be revealed! And I really wished she hadn't kissed Jake with so much passion-that girl is going to get herself into a situation she won't know how to handle.
Cullenosopy chapter 9 . 21h
Poor Bella. Poor naïve Bella. Although she did learn a thing or two. I'm sure she will be carrying a chain or spanner in her coat from now on. Maybe a purple heart or two? Naw.

I remember going to Woolworths from a very young age. My mom would buy school supplies there and occasionally we would eat there. I wish I could still run 200 yards like Bella and her friends.

We always had a phone, in fact, I am living in the house I grew up in and the phone number is the same from back in 1955. Thank gawd there are two bathrooms in my house.

I don't think Edward can stay away from her.

Thank you!
Judyblue95 chapter 9 . 6/21
She DID recognize Eddie! I can relate to Bella so much. I would have been just like her, had I been living in England instead of Los Angeles back then! I am eager to hear Edward's take on this same scenario. Or did you already give us that? I need to go back and re-read the last couple of chapters! The prices of thing was so cheap then. I guess compared to the wages, it was roughly the same as now, but I think that things cost more, in comparison to wages, than they did then. Next chapter will be Edward's POV, so I look forward very much to seeing what he has to say. This is still my current favorite story and I look forward to each new chapter. I hope my putting this story on my timeline got you some new readers, although there aren't many as old as I am on FB these days...LOL!
AliciaW68 chapter 9 . 6/21
I really miss Woolworths you could buy anything x
Rita01tx chapter 9 . 6/21
A bird in the hand might be better than two in the bush but Bella would be stupid to "settle" for Jake when it's Rockerward she really wants, even if she thinks there not a chance in hell she'll ever have him LOL! If she's not careful about givin' Jake mixed signals, he's gonna think he's free to do what he wants with her!
Very nice of her to help Mike with his article!
tff000 chapter 9 . 6/21
good
2muchtrouble chapter 9 . 6/21
Loved Woolworths! Went every Saturday with my 50 cent allowance to buy a 45 record. Well, Jake gave her tingles but Eddie is causing a stronger reaction. Edward may just feel compelled to make an appearance at that bus stop.
gabby1017 chapter 9 . 6/21
Edward or Eddie ... still the same person... only different costumes ... Bella will read through this, eventually... or does she, subconsciously?
We had Woolworths, too ... but they were long gone before 2000.
debslmac chapter 9 . 6/21
cctwilight chapter 9 . 6/21
Yes, Bella is very intrigued by Edward not to mention in lust for him! I bet Rocker Edward was a sight to behold!
suzy 2010 chapter 9 . 6/21
Edward certainly has made an impression on Bella. Will she be brave enough, to go looking for the answers she may need. Will Edward still look for her.
amberkey chapter 9 . 6/21