Reviews for Mods & Rockers
NoWayWithWords chapter 38 . 5/10
What a fabulous ending to an amazing (dare I say, “Awesome!”) story! I loved the history and the FYIs! I honestly trimmed my sleep by half this week because I couldn’t put this story down! Kudos, Joan!
NoWayWithWords chapter 21 . 5/8
Top Shop! They have a store at the Galleria (I live in Houston, Texas) that my 18 year-old daughter absolutely loves! They also have a smaller line that they sell out of Nordstrom’s. She doesn’t have a lot of their items, due to cost, but she loves what she has!
NoWayWithWords chapter 15 . 5/7
I am loving this story! I love the history and the information about the food is killing me since I’m on a low-carb diet! I know the timing is all wrong (by a good 20 years), but I keep singing the Pet Shop Boys’ “West End Girls”...
songster chapter 5 . 2/11
So I am knocked for a six by this Fic. Lol. I lived in Australia for 4 years and love cricket. I love all the pop cultural references and your ending a/n explaining them. I’m impressed by my knowing most of mathematics. Anglophile me
songster chapter 4 . 2/11
I am adoring this. It’s my era. Total Beatlemaniac. I first visited the U.K. in high school and remember wandering Carnaby St wondering where Twiggy and Mary Quant were. I do Rembrandt hearing about the Mods and Rockers. This is fun. Of course I want E and B to find each other. It will be interesting to see how they handle being on opposite sides of the divide. Btw, love Emmett’s back story.
LadyBlu Cullen chapter 38 . 2/11
This story is just too lovely. I didn't read chapters 34 thru to 36 bc for someone who reads mainly angst, I can barely get thru it without fear of heart failure. I'm so sad to be letting go off these two and the rest, now I'm off to check your profile and hopefully there'll be some goodies waiting :*
LadyBlu Cullen chapter 4 . 2/8
Such beautiful writing.
LadyBlu Cullen chapter 1 . 2/8
I'm already mad with excitement just from your setting of the scene :D
fanfictionalcolic chapter 37 . 2/6
I re read this story. It's truly a gem.
I love this edward and this bella. I love the atmosphere.
I used to envy my mom who was 17 in 1968. Great year in France for revolution time and student contestation.
But now at almost 47 I realise what a great time we lived in as well when i was young. The terrible on with the threat of AIDS, unemployment, golf war and terrorist attacks. But alos all the great ones: Berlin wall fall, end of USSR, emergence of countries like China where conditions of living greatly improve, gay marriage , right equality for women every day a bit more, U2, depeche mode, prince ...Mano Negra ( you don't know about this one). And now for my kids I see so much as well, women free to speak ans raise their voice, earth friendly consciences, organic food becoming mass market ( at least in France)... every generation has their revolution somehow. Again thanks for sharing.
Jaygm chapter 38 . 1/30
Well done! I loved this- it was my coming of age as well- so it was interesting to compare here in the U.S. to Great Britain. The characters are lovely and just dear. I always hate coming to the end of a great story. But, thank you for this story- it was just everything!
Jaygm chapter 37 . 1/30
I have most thoroughly enjoyed this story. (I have never been afraid of flying. It just has always not seemed that dangerous despite the accidents throughout history claiming the famous and not-so. I do believe, that champagne helped considerably though- what a way to go!)
Jaygm chapter 36 . 1/30
Looks like our lovers aren't going to be parted. The conversation between Edward and Renee was hilarious. Can't wait to see what happens. Am looking forward to some happiness. It has been a lot of drama and B & E really didn't get together until the ending part of the story.
Jaygm chapter 35 . 1/30
It is cool that both the Mods and Rockers are teaming up together to find her and get James. I fear what that a-hole is going to do to her when finds her.
Jaygm chapter 34 . 1/30
I still can't believe the cops dropped the ball and let this news out. Now where the hell is Bella?
Jaygm chapter 33 . 1/30
They are in a boatload of trouble. Somehow, I just don't think the cops are going to help.
1,328 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »