Reviews for Love, Cirronian Style Revisited
Brown Sugar chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
Amazing! I loved your story. I loved that episode and I was definitely hoping that someone else was thinking that "more" should have happened.

Nice work!
Tessa chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
You've done it again Fluffy Cat! A wonderfully entertaining story and you prove again how well you know these characters. I love the bathtub scene and Nestov with his great timing! It's nice that Cole didn't have to nearly get killed in this version, unlike the real one. Thanks for giving us another glimpse of passion between Cole and Mel! What's next for these two? Hope we find out soon!
ohajikigal chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
This has been a lovely week. I found a story of yours that I missed "The Big Easy Where Some Things Aren't"(left a review) AND you posted a new story! A very good week indeed.

Once again you have provided your loyal fans and the fans of Mel and Cole with a wonderful tale of romance and realization.

I think the thing I love most about your stories is your way with the characters. You portray Cole perfectly. He is a clean slate to all things human. Child-like in specific knowledge and in his wonder for this world, but he also comes across and a very adult, very aware . fully functional male. I also love your way with the character's sense of humor. It is really fun to read how Cole's sense of humor, and thus his personality has grown through your stories just as it would as he spends more time on Earth and with Mel.

You do just a well with Mel. When I read her reactions to the situations you put her in, I can picture all her nervous energy, see the wheels turning in her head, imagine all her twitching, pacing, and lip biting. It's a lot of fun.

Thank you for sharing, and I look forward to more.

Donna
pat palmer chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
I have never seen the "Love Cirronian Style" ep., but after reading this and others, and from what I have heard, that is one MUST SEE EPISODE.
The Blue Raven chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
LOVE it, Fluffy Cat. Definitely not quite as compromising as some of the positions that you've had Mel and Cole in in the past, but it really is wonderfully sweet and amusing. Love Mel's reaction to finding out what Cole's really up to when he strokes her throat like that and then asking him to "calm faster, please". DEFINITELY a good way to make a woman forget her problems. Where do I sign up? And the therapy session where Mel's fears about Cole are revealed is just beautiful. Love the bathtub bit, too, and Cole's viewing choices. Can't wait to see what you have planned for your loyal fans next :)
Satinette chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
Aw! What an adorably romantic piece. Not your usual compromising positions all over the place style, but cute, funny in places, with a wonderful sense about what Mel and Cole would be thinking in the context. He's not all THAT terribly innocent IS he? Your writing is always a special treat. Thank you.