Reviews for Bleach: Ichigo and his imouto
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 1/7
I wouldn't know if you missed anyone. I've only seen the first episode of Bleach after all, but this was cute. And because I have only a brief introduction of Orihime and Rukia, I found it fun and funny, Ichigo goes onto meet so many other 'little sisters.' Though one has to wonder if any of those little sisters becomes something more. That orange clad ninja even eventually gets married in the end! Thanks for sharing!
Ichigo with the little plus soul at the start of Bleach was what made me like him as the main character. He was so kind to the little girl. Loved his speech to Sora about the duty of an older brother.
Sheankelor chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
Well. Baka can be another name for big brothers, right? Just like younger brothers? Lovely tale dear. I like how it was all contemplative and each girl was described so very nice and succinctly.

Sorry it has taken me this long to get to them.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
I think that this does actually perfectly sum up Ichigo's life! (although I think his collection started with Tatsuki and included Senna too)
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
I really liked this one! I never really thought about it but you are right! Ichigo does collect little sisters. Although one of the little sisters, Nel, ends up to have a well endowed chest. I still laugh when I see her hugging him the first time in her adult form. She practically nearly suffocates him against her chest.