Reviews for 10 Seconds in Heaven
The Narrator's here chapter 1 . 1/15
Anyone know where the fuck Deiter is?
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 6 . 10/2/2018
Loved it, so cute!
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 1 . 10/2/2018
Interesting
kizmetsgirl39 chapter 8 . 9/26/2018
That was great!
Inuyashagirl312 chapter 8 . 9/22/2018
Ahhhh ewww Tweek! Lmao! This was perfect i wonder how Tweek compensated them?
Inuyashagirl312 chapter 7 . 8/27/2018
Yes! This is too cute! I loved it!
Inuyashagirl312 chapter 5 . 8/27/2018
Oh damn ok Craig Thats it you're gay. That was sexy.
Inuyashagirl312 chapter 3 . 8/26/2018
Lmfao kenny is too much! I cannot with him! And yes Craig you're gay even though you arent ready to admit it
dogbu chapter 1 . 5/7/2018
hello can i confirm have they both been 14 years old this entire time
20SilverBells chapter 6 . 11/24/2017
No offenses but..I don't like how Tweek and Craig's relationship turned out in the end..it seemed like Craig only decided to be with Tweek for like the heck of it...it felt like since he was doing things with Tweek he might as well be gay..it wasn't natural for me..it felt like at the moment he didn't really fell in love with Tweek..actually it seemed like he didn't fell in love with Tweek at all...I know he said he loved him..and I read the last chapter..but..I wanted Craig to realize he was being an a**hole and I wanted him to apologize to Tweek for treating him badly before..I'm so sorry but..I didn't enjoy story or the endings..
Shawnslay chapter 6 . 11/5/2017
Great story
Sir Weston chapter 6 . 11/5/2017
AWWW! So cute! I also love how threatening you made Craig when he's getting with Tweek. Hilarious.
lovekyman chapter 6 . 11/4/2017
This made me fall in love with creek more, i love it. Thank you for writing this amazing story it was funny, cute and hot all at the same time. :D keep writing more stories!
MickeyLuv chapter 6 . 11/4/2017
I didn't want this to end but the ride was nice lol
Raynet chapter 5 . 10/31/2017
Holy shit. This is sooooo good! Keep it up!