Reviews for To Catch a Thief
COforlife chapter 32 . 11/15/2020
here I am, at the end! Loooved it! and of course I am going to read To save an Amazon now! Thanks!
COforlife chapter 1 . 11/13/2020
So just started this one too! great start as always, I'll see you at the end of it!
broken-trinkets chapter 32 . 5/28/2020
The ending felt a bit rushed to me but overall, this was a perfect story. A great antagonist, a great setting and a fantastic slow-burn romance. Definitely one of my favourite stories on the site, please keep writing! :) Looking forward to whatever else you write next.
KhaliseeAvatar chapter 19 . 4/6/2020
Their dialogue and constant push and pull with each other is AMAZING!
Guest chapter 31 . 3/30/2019
I can not wait for the next one ! You are great at what you do. I look forward to any time you update or start a new story.
RogueLeBeau chapter 31 . 3/15/2019
I can’t wait for “To Save an Amazon”!
Nicolasm chapter 1 . 8/8/2018
Man this story is amazing as the rest of your storys that have Reader
Supermaster51 chapter 32 . 6/30/2018
For that I love Wonderbat. Are the perfect couple because are so pacients with their mistakes, and always ends with a passionated intensity.
BMWW4LIFE chapter 32 . 4/24/2018
Wait I'm a little lost why are there 2 endings? So the happy ending has no relevance in the sequel.
MoneyTrees chapter 32 . 3/10/2018
No lie I loved this story a lot !
Timeless Musketeer chapter 32 . 2/15/2018
You are an Amazing Writer ... I can't get enough of your stories !
This one was excellent as usual and I am already in the starting blocks for the sequel...
In the meanwhile I am going to have to start with another one.
Alex was not bad and maybe now that he started something with Hannah, being quite rich as well and after his encouter with Batman'he could start a vigilante job as a mean to further his redemption... I wouldn't mind if he reappeared in the sequel maybe he ould try to contact Batman through the Justice league to warn him about a danger for the Amazon.. I don't need him to discover who Batman is or Diana Prince..
Good Work
Timeless Musketeer chapter 30 . 2/13/2018
Was that the happy ending ? You're kidding right ?
Timeless Musketeer chapter 29 . 2/13/2018
Happy ending and deadly intentions
Timeless Musketeer chapter 28 . 2/13/2018
Ha somehow I suspected that ... You were making Alex much too simpatico.. XD
Timeless Musketeer chapter 23 . 2/10/2018
Donna must shinning after what happened to Diana ...