Reviews for To Catch a Thief
Rosemarie1816 chapter 32 . 11/26/2017
Love your story and I can’t wait for the sequel :)
pja2 chapter 32 . 11/24/2017
Man good stuff. Idk if you know this but I've just about read every single one of your bmww fics and loved each one. It's obvious to me that you're the best wonderbat content provider and a gifted author. I was wondering if you were willing to try other ships not that I don't like my otp bmww but I have like a side otp that isn't approached enough.
LifeisCRUEL chapter 31 . 11/21/2017
Another great story...thank you for this and other fanfics they are amazing...waiting for the next adventure... keep writing...
Guest chapter 32 . 11/21/2017
I love this and your continuation of writing so many BMWW stories for us to enjoy! I don't have an account, but I always stop by to read your stories. thank you for all us guests!

Lyla
UtterlyRavishing chapter 32 . 11/21/2017
Wow! I read both endings and I'm both happy with it. Told you I loved all your stories. Our fandom is so much more awesome with you around. Thank you so much, Lotsy!
sabrielthetitan chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
Thank you for your effort! Absolutely adore your work.
Sinistral Aura chapter 32 . 11/21/2017
Let me just say it...you're the best! I'm REALLY looking forward to the sequel. I actually read both endings..(sheepish). And don't worry, as long as writers like you keep posting such amazing BMWW stories, this awesome fandom WILL continue to thrive! Sooo...yeah, keep 'em coming ;)
apolakay54 chapter 32 . 11/21/2017
It's been a long time since I read a BMWW fic and your story just blew me away, reading it made my BMWW shipping heart beat again and I love it. Please do write more BMWW stories.
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 32 . 11/21/2017
Oh man this was so good of a book, too bad to see it come to an end. I can't wait for Family Ties and Deadly Intentions. Keep up the great awesome Fandom work :D
doctorglassy chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
OMG soooooo sweet!Thank you for the beautiful story!
foxyfeline chapter 32 . 11/20/2017
you are friggin rockstar as far as BMWW stories are concerned!
Keep up the great work and can't wait to read all those new stories/chapters.
RinneSasuke chapter 31 . 11/20/2017
Dammmnnn! Haven't been reviewing as frequently as I want to but I have been keeping up with this story and I gotta say, I did not expect that lol. That is a mother of a cliffhanger. Hopefully in the next story Bruce can get to Diana in time. I'm excited to see all the new stories you're going to put out soon. Phenomenal story as all ways. Hope to see even more from you!
Lauriver4ever chapter 32 . 11/20/2017
AAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW! For both couples, nice happy endings, and I like the way you dealt with Diana being immortal. That is always one thing that I have never figured out if these two did get together, her losing hers or getting his. What is Family Ties a sequel too, or is it a fresh story. Please keep up the beautifully awesome work and may the force be with you.
KangerTop21 chapter 32 . 11/19/2017
SUSPICIOUS MINDS HYPEEE! WHOOOO
HeroUp88 chapter 32 . 11/20/2017
Always love a happy ending. Now for the cliffhanger. Had both of them died, yeah I'm pretty sure cardiac arrest would have soon followed. It definitely would've been unexpected. I'm sure it still would've been good. Love all your stories. Can't wait to read the upcoming sequels.
492 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »