Reviews for To Catch a Thief
Dinasis chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
I'm interested to see where things go from here. Good to see where the story starts for so many characters at once, gives a lot of threads to follow moving forward. Also, I must say, I've always enjoyed how you play Bruce and Alfred off one another. Here's to the new story!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
Clark needs to mind his own business. I never liked the idea of Clark and Bruce being friends.
STAR1035 chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
diana is she going to the be the same entitled woman coming to batman demanding answers
Hunter1245 chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
Damn! This is an awesome start and and I'm sure it'll be an awesome story... I'm already dying to know what Batman learned from his future self.
Can't wait for the next update!
BruDia chapter 1 . 5/27/2017
I don't know this but maybe Selina maybe just maybe involved she also has a crazed possession for dianamonds so she maybe involved? Well thank you so much for this new fic! By the way wasn't this going to be called 'Covert Affair'? Change in plans?

Thank you, again friend.
Judy.Laura.L chapter 1 . 5/27/2017
great start to this. I'm already wanting to see more of this.
RinneSasuke chapter 1 . 5/27/2017
Ayyyee, I was wondering when you were gonna drop this story! I'm pretty excited for this. Pretty solid first chapter. Hope to see an update soon.
DC Watchergirl chapter 1 . 5/27/2017
Interesting. Can't wait to see what happens next!
KNINTN chapter 1 . 5/27/2017
This made my day! Love the start and eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
ActionfreakXD chapter 1 . 5/27/2017
Great start. Haven't read any story on this particular episode.
Alfred really knows Bruce well. Just waiting for Diana to arrive and beat some sense into him.
DDLo18 chapter 1 . 5/27/2017
Ahh this is perfect. It's going be so fun to see Diana and Bruce going undercover together.
XxStitchedxHeartxX chapter 1 . 5/27/2017
I am so excited for this!
492 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33