Reviews for To Catch a Thief
LowDesert chapter 32 . 11/20/2017
Really looking forward to the sequel to Murder at Wayne Manor. I am really interested to learn how Diana overcomes her assault. I don't mean to sound morbid but I wonder if she was actually raped it would be a challenge to write how a strong character like her recovers and moves forward with her life with the people who love her. Anticipating anything you come up with next!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
FernandaHolmes chapter 32 . 11/19/2017
I love this fanfic and pretty much everything you write about BMWW! Our fandom is simply amazing and hopefully we'll get BMWW in the comics or movies some day, can't give up hope yet.
BMWW Fangirl chapter 32 . 11/19/2017
I love u lotsy thank you so much for everything you've done for this fandom T_T
Ni Castle chapter 32 . 11/19/2017
nice chapter but please, give me the darker stuff (yes, I'm anxious for it and I'm not even sorry)
zenness chapter 32 . 11/19/2017
Nice...
BruDia chapter 32 . 11/19/2017
This was great... And uh,well we do got BMWW here and there and DC also said they are one of the classic couples, so maybe we don't know or I don't know?
Anyways, Thank you very much, again.
Dizzystrogg chapter 32 . 11/19/2017
Awesome end to an awesome story
ninjaangelprincess chapter 32 . 11/19/2017
I love that Hannah gave Alex a second chance. And I almost had a panic attack when Bruce died. I can't wait for you to start posting the new stuff.
HeroUp88 chapter 30 . 11/17/2017
I think this chapter was more gut wrenching than the cliffhanger. Uhhh... love sucks. Even when he was trying to do right he was still wrong. I can see from both sides, but man. Looking forward to the ending and the sequel and whatever else you write.
Ni Castle chapter 31 . 11/16/2017
OH MY GOD! I take it back what I said before! I take it back! I need this sequel ASAP
Seahawk chapter 31 . 11/16/2017
Respect. I have nothing but respect for your choice of ending. I've read a bunch of your stories and I've never seen one have such a perfectly dark and unresolved ending. It's a nice change from all the happy ones and took me completely by surprise. Well done.
LadyValkyrie.Oph chapter 31 . 11/16/2017
You are a genius!
I love so much your stories!
I will keep waiting for the next ones.
Thanks for everything.

By the way, did you see JL?
Steph chapter 31 . 11/16/2017
Can't wait for the sequel and all your other stories. So excited to see what comes next for all of your stories!
Guest chapter 31 . 11/15/2017
There is a high possibility that Granny Goodness will brainwash her and make her become the new captain of the Apokoliptian Furies. Other than that, I have been waiting months for the sequel to Family Matters.
492 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »