Reviews for Elemental Games
cg037 chapter 4 . 11/12
It's a good story, keep up the good work.
cain221 chapter 4 . 11/9
Well done keep up the good work.
ivanganev1992 chapter 4 . 11/5
CH 4 and here it begins . So... Earth wall is the scroll. That is not bad but some better explaining would be usually better to improve the techique Naruto does and aiming in moving target. Also to hit the books but not destroying but READING! BECAUSE OTHERWISE HE COULD GET ONLY THE BASIC KNOWLEDGE INSTEAD READING IT ENTIRELY.
Bye now.
Phoenix chapter 4 . 9/23
This is really good. I can't wait until you're able to write and post another chapter.
MattKennedy chapter 4 . 9/13
Awesome story! I particularly like how Naruto has decided to keep his ability a secret. (And yay for no pairings!) :D Looking forward to what happens next and how his training goes.
DullReign82 chapter 4 . 8/5
Two thumbs up!
arienahaera chapter 4 . 7/18
I like it. Question though. Why does he never use the active effect on bukijutsu? I find the effect a bit redondant anyway. The chakra enhancement effect also lacks an activation cost.

I feel like you also need someone to proofread your work. It's natural to miss a few things while writing, and it would help.
125b chapter 4 . 7/14
DarkPrince2002 chapter 1 . 7/14
This seems really good, but i have never, ever, seen anyone with a can of milk...
BBWulf chapter 4 . 7/8
Pretty good thus far. I can't tell you how happy I am that Naruto is keeping his "Gamer" ability secret from everyne. It always annoys me when a MC just blabs things like that out. Almost as much as it annoys me when an MC decides to "share" the ability... So, thank you, for deciding to avoid both of those.
cyboot chapter 4 . 6/28
a solution to the chakra problem (which i agree he should have far far more) might be to have his jinchuuriki status give him a flat bonus that doesn't change
or if you want it to be per level make it more than 20 per level but with an upper limit that eventually stops at 500k or so
or 3rd some combitation of flat and level dependend bonus

at the same time drop his chakra control more and maybe even put a cap on that so he cant ever reach perfect control and make him use a lot more chakra per jutsu due to his bad control until he gets his control up (like instead of normal ppl who go from 1%-100% control he goes from -50% to max 50%)

something where he ends up with maybe 10 times the chakra of a kage as long as he isnt using the kyuubi chakra

that would seem to me the closes to what you would expect form him according to canon where he creates an army of shadow clones where even jonin can only do a hand full
Pika5490 chapter 1 . 6/28
Kakashi: Naruto, you have way more chakra than even I do... Note: Kakashi is an elite Jounin with way more chakra than a Chunin. Note: Naruto is an Uzumaki, which means he had more chakra than a Chunin when he was freaking ten. Note: Naruto has Kurama in him, so why isn't Naruto's chakra in the billions by now?
Pika5490 chapter 1 . 6/28
LOBBERDARK chapter 1 . 6/26
You have done a valiant job at earning my attention, continue the amazing work my dear sir or madame.
Cadelorbe12 chapter 1 . 6/26
This is amazing! Keep it up!