Reviews for Elemental Games
elemental wolf sage chapter 1 . 7/24
why is naruto only a level 5 he should be way stronger in tje anime it only took him three months to catch up to sasuke
kerry.wallace40 chapter 4 . 7/4
While I like what I've read so far there are two(2) things you forgot to add(well three(3) but the third(3rd) doesn't quite apply for naruto being faith(lain ment to either holy/occult)) END/endurance(stamina) and RES/resistance(natural immune system(anti-bodies))
Magic29 chapter 4 . 3/15
I think that Naruto should be bored during lunch at the academy and end up playing shogi with shikamaru and realise that shogi helps with the WIS States Please Update Soon
Nivellia Neil chapter 4 . 3/12
Great storyline... Love it. Please update soon!
GinHanelle chapter 4 . 2/26
I like that the commands in this gamer style fanfic are mental and not verbal. Physical I could understand but verbal just always seemed/seems absurd. So yes, enjoying this fic's style. Will wait patiently, assuming you intend to write more one day. Either way, thank you and good luc _
nibster263 chapter 1 . 1/22
KSA ARMY 4 LIFE!
Ash0011 chapter 4 . 1/19
neat, I always like new gamer stories
Naomipy chapter 4 . 12/25/2017
Please update!
CriticalFanatic chapter 4 . 12/9/2017
Love this story. Update soon!
cg037 chapter 4 . 11/12/2017
It's a good story, keep up the good work.
cain221 chapter 4 . 11/9/2017
Well done keep up the good work.
ivanganev1992 chapter 4 . 11/5/2017
CH 4 and here it begins . So... Earth wall is the scroll. That is not bad but some better explaining would be usually better to improve the techique Naruto does and aiming in moving target. Also to hit the books but not destroying but READING! BECAUSE OTHERWISE HE COULD GET ONLY THE BASIC KNOWLEDGE INSTEAD READING IT ENTIRELY.
Bye now.
Phoenix chapter 4 . 9/23/2017
This is really good. I can't wait until you're able to write and post another chapter.
MattKennedy chapter 4 . 9/13/2017
Awesome story! I particularly like how Naruto has decided to keep his ability a secret. (And yay for no pairings!) :D Looking forward to what happens next and how his training goes.
DullReign82 chapter 4 . 8/5/2017