Reviews for Finally Understood
nuke-squid chapter 65 . 10/22
This is so great! I just kinda wish the chapters were a little longer, but that's okay. Please update soon!
gossamermouse101 chapter 64 . 9/12
Dang it Robert why you no get that no means no!
crazygurlwithfandomobsessions chapter 64 . 9/10
Oh gods. Kinda clocked that Alex was her dad, and I hope that they can find a way that her amulet won't kill her by accident. Love this story
OH MY GOSH! I'm on the edge of my seat! This is probably one of the best stories I've read and the pacing is awesome, I can't wait for the next chapter!
EclipseRosen chapter 30 . 9/9
Everytime I think of who her mom might be I think of the show Once Upon A Time... how close Snow White and Red Riding Hood (Scarlet) where. I'm calling it is she the big bad wolf and Riding Hoods daughter
Descendants4ever chapter 62 . 9/4
WHAT A WAY TO START BACK UP AGAIN! ANOTHER THING...YOUR BACK YOUR BACK FINALLY! IVE MISSED THIS STORY SO MUCH AND WAS WORRIED THAT YOU WERE NOT GOING TO UPDATE IT! KEEP WRITING!
SimiS chapter 62 . 9/3
Ooo she is definetly gonna turn into wolf right ?! Love this fic cant wait for next chapter
GodzNo chapter 61 . 8/29
I read this in a day and pratically screamed when I was at the end, because I need more of this story
nuke-squid chapter 61 . 8/25
this is so wonderful! the fluff is good
DisneyChannelLover chapter 61 . 8/20
I am soooo glad I just read through all of this! Thank you for writing an awesome story! :)
I love Carlos! And I love Raelyn! Please, please, please update soon!
Keep up the awesome work! Looking forward to the next update!
DragonEmperor999 chapter 1 . 8/19
Love it
Jade chapter 61 . 8/18
Ahhh omg i love this please update

This is the best and longest descendants fic i've read and trust me i've read A LOT so pleaseeeeeee update
Coco378 chapter 61 . 8/16
Please! I'm begging you! Update soon! This story is like , literally, the only one that is well written, fast updated, and I just love this story! Please!
HannahFan22 chapter 61 . 8/16
I finally got all caught up yeah!
Please, please, please update soon!
I must know what happens next!
Great job; keep up the awesome work!
RandomWeirdGirl chapter 61 . 8/11
Yes! I'm so glad that Reena's okay! Thank you for the update! The Fairy Godmother is so nice, I tend to forget how kind and caring she is, thank you for reminding me of that!And Paytah is such a geeky sweetheart! Too adorable. And the little Carlyn at the end, I love it! can't wait to read more and see who the Sub is, I honestly feel that it'll be Rae's father.
Keep up the amazing work! Will be waiting for the next chapter!