Reviews for MariChat
NekoRose26 chapter 5 . 1/15
I personally don't like ranch with my pizza but have family members that do. Lol.
Daphne Powell chapter 4 . 7/4/2017
I like the new chapter! .
Daphne Powell chapter 3 . 7/3/2017
so cute! . can you make some more of these?
mayuralover chapter 3 . 6/7/2017
That was nice n.n
Evander1435 chapter 3 . 6/6/2017
please continue
Guest chapter 3 . 6/6/2017
marinette that 'maybe' has a lot of strong history of evidence of you stuttering and word failing around him. that maybe is very very strong. its interesting to see marinette irritated instead of sad for once and I like chat's caution and care towards her. I do find it ironic that when mari gets rejected sortof she gets huffy when Chat noir makes moves on his lady a lot and she has no problem rejecting him. its ironic she's angry over his rejection when she rejects him so much. I love Adrien feeling nervous and bring up that its a misunderstanding. I wonder if marinette will feel guilty that she jumped to conclusions and said bad things about Adrien when it was a misunderstanding because she couldn't stop stuttering and get her words together. mari tends to jump the gun a lot and it turned out she misunderstood the situation again and has been hurting his feelings by ignoring him she might get upset with herself. which I'm very much hoping for. mari is stubborn but I like when she finds out she's wrong or judged something too quickly. its a great chance to learn a lesson and Adrien/Chat is so cute as he tries to convince Marinette to reconsider the situation...also just realized that he's asking her to ask again but she couldn't even spit it out correctly the first time. this is going to be fun! hopefully marinette will channel her frustration and rage at the situation to spit out the question properly. I wonder what ladybug will think if he mentions theres a girl he hopes will ask him to a dance. wonder if marinette might get jealous her kittys might get stolen.
mayuralover chapter 2 . 5/31/2017
I live for Marichat interactions.