Reviews for Miss Edith in the City of Sin
alleycatabra chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
Okies since i need things spelled out for me what is grissle anyhoo? A very well disguised bug demon? A vampire, or what?
petersadouchebag14 chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
awsome awsome story! i hope that u update really really soon!
lovinGreg2much chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
as an avid fan of'Buffy' i can safly say that you portrad Drusilla very well, however, though this story was extremly funny, at times it didn't make an awful lot of sence, but, other then that, thumbs up! update soon, cheers!
lovinGreg2much chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Cha chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
Lovely and hilarious. I love how you've made Miss Edith into such a sarcastic and jaded commentator.
Bigsciencybrain chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
"Ah, so that's a Grissom." ROFL! So sickenly funny. Your work is definitely not meant to be read while drinking coffee unless cleaning it off the monitor is considered fun. Simply love it. I'd offer to bear your children but I'm not the maternal type. Guess I'll have to settle for reading your fic. :)
dreams-of-a-girl chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
love the part bout the australian pope but there should be a day to worship football meat pies kangaroos holden cars and vb
brick chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
man that was too funny. brilliant stuff.
Marcus Rowland chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
I've loved all of these stories - PLEASE do more!
coffeemonster chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
Yes! Miss Edith meets the CSI team - OK, my colleagues think I am completely out of my tree as I'm trying to muffle the snorts of laughter. This is a treat!
tabs chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
wow i thought i wrote odd stuff. i have this suspicion when it comes to crossing scifi and csi- but you made it work. too bad i haven't seen buffy in years. this would probably make more sense (but it isn't the same w/o angel and oz). keep writing.
shondie chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
You know that would explain alot. not that I am a big btvs fan but you gotta love dru. she is so entertaining in her insanity. and I love gris. he is absolutely one of my favorite characters ever. so like I said, that would explain alot.