Reviews for Love is a Leap
canadanna chapter 7 . 4/28
Keep up the hope guys maybe you should go to movies-kate and leopold instead of search: kate and leopold.
Kikita chapter 7 . 6/9/2014
I just found your stories and I wished you had continued with this sequel. You are an amazing writer so I do hope you are out there somewhere still writing.
Sofasoap chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
After five years.. I am still hanging onto the hope you will come back and finish this story. Pleaaaseee!
ladyevenstar22 chapter 7 . 8/31/2010
oh nooooooooooooooo, i can't believe u havent updated in years, what am i suppose to do huh, and with such a cliffyyyy! hello hello would u please please pretty please with a cherry on top consider writing the rest of this story puhhh-lease!
ladyevenstar22 chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
hey just finished the first part and check your page and saw there was a sequel, are u sure u don't want to published i'm eating this up like candy!

and the elevators broken because of leopold time travelling,brilliant! i hadnt made that a possible connection in the movie, i just thought it was an oddity, but seeing as he's the inventor of the elevator, not bad!
Tempe4Booth chapter 7 . 4/19/2010
have you considered finishing this Fic i would love to know the ending
xxucfsdfjkbnsl chapter 7 . 1/4/2010
No! Not Emily! Keep up the good work! -laurlielove
Blackstar82 chapter 7 . 8/21/2009
wow, very good. i really enjoyed Love ... the true test of time. then when i was you wrote a sequel i had to see what you had in store. i hope you can find time to finish it.
MandaMoo chapter 7 . 6/21/2008
I just watched the movie last night and wnted something to finish it off with, and your two stories did that! If you have ever writte any more, I would love to read. But regardless, a very nice and simple story that stands up and works. Well dne
Elenna-Elemmire chapter 7 . 8/25/2007
I discovered this story and its prequel a few days ago and absolutely loved it. Please tell me you plan on continuing it?
Sofasoap chapter 7 . 2/14/2007
WOW, an update! I love the story and I'm so happy you decided to pick it up again..

Point where the history change eh?...
Thorsten P. Ziegler chapter 7 . 2/12/2007
yay an update! liked this chapter, I like the twist at the end, cant wait to read more :)
massiecat chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
love this movie, love your continuation of it! continue please XD
hopelessromantic77 chapter 6 . 1/21/2007
Wow I loved the prequel! And now I am sucked back into your amazing writing in this wonderful sequel! Please dont give up on this story. I love your writing and need more. PLEASE continue this amazing story!
Thorsten P. Ziegler chapter 6 . 6/24/2006
Love the story. PLEASE keep writing! Dont leave me hanging! :)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »