Reviews for Not Enough
litaisaho chapter 15 . 5/6/2005
wen r we gonna find out y trish really left if she wanted a kid she wud have kept it and if she didnt want 1 she probs wud have had an abiortion and o agree jeff is so dam sexc and i h8 lita now ecause in real life her and matt hardy where going out 4 6 yrs wen he found out shed bin cheatin on him wid adam copeland aka egde that is just disgusting and resulted in matt leaving da wwe and i personally fink edge and lita shud b punished not matt so matt i love u and hope u find sum special 2 love u bak and dere r no hardy boyz left in da wwe so i guess its da end of an era matt anfd jeff i love u both eva and always
jeffsfavoutieskittle chapter 13 . 5/6/2005
this story is great but you have talked about jefs dauhter or her name or trish
Delilah chapter 2 . 6/4/2004
I am extending you some constructive criticism from someone who is very experienced with writing and more. I have only read this far, but a few things just flew out at me - some major incorrect portions. For one, if a woman just had a baby - she would NOT just jump out of a bed and be allowed to go home. Especially with her first baby. Plus, when she did go home the hospital would more than likely wheel her out the doors in a chair. Second, if Trish didn't want the baby or Jeff as it seemed - why did she have the baby? If she didn't want to mess up her career and it came first supposedly - then she would have just gotten an abortion, because being pregnant would have cost her *months* of career time off. This has potential as I believe you do. I understand that sometimes honesty is the best policy and giving constructive criticism is very useful/helpful. Keep writing, and remember that you may want to do a bit of research on some unfamiliar topics/situations before you write.
chasity chapter 9 . 3/1/2004
please dont make jeff gay espaccialy with matt if you do i will have no choice but to stop reading this please dont i like it as it is
The Long Gone Writer chapter 15 . 2/15/2004
Wow the next couple of chapters look set to be very emotional and deep. I can't wait!
Love
Katy
x
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 15 . 1/14/2004
BRAVO! BRAVO! This chapter was absolutely AMAZING! Sorry I'm just reviewing but doesn't seem to like me much right now. I completely understand your witers block cuz I to am suffering from it and have been for months, but I have four chapters of Hemorrhage ready to post and a chapter of Roomies that I will post too. removed Battle of the Sexes :( but i'm about to re-post it on my message board if u still wanna read it. Kaos_N_Mayhem.
well i'm gonna see if i'm allowed to post again and if i am Hemorrhage will be up sometime today or tomorrow.
Laterz E
Always an forever
*~*Jeffs_NC_BabyGurl*~*
the hardy girl chapter 15 . 1/9/2004
dude, great story. I think your a great writer. and just a little bit of constructive criticism. please try to spell better! _' anyway great story! write more soon!
xtremelybold chapter 15 . 1/9/2004
I can't wait until the next part. I want to know what happens with them.
iccess-america chapter 15 . 1/7/2004
Great update. Jeff needs help seriously. Glad to see you back! How long was it eight months? I wouldn't be able to last that long without updating! Greatness and can't wait for part 2! Now to write another chapter for Darling Nikki and Risks!
Byez
~Iccess
Lally chapter 15 . 1/7/2004
Hey honey,
I'm glad to see you're writing again. I'm just about to re read the entire story. Loving it as usual.
Keep it up
Lal
x
shayneplz chapter 15 . 1/6/2004
I love this fic. Please continue and dont take a long time to update!
Jess chapter 14 . 12/19/2003
ohh, i hope this fic isn't done over or finished. it's so good! hope to hear more from you soon. keep up the good work.
fr. jess
Phoenix-Satori10 chapter 14 . 12/11/2003
OMG! This story is so damn good! I started reading it about 10 minutes before I had to go out, and I honestly didn't want to leave! I was hooked! But then I remembered that I could come back and finish it... and Damn girl! It's such a great story! I wanna know who the strange 'familliar' voice/person is... lol :) Keep up the great work and I'll definitely be back for more!
~Phoenix-Satori~
extremeness chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
cool
ExistInspire chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
I think I have mentioned before how much I love your writing, but since I am in the midst of work and needed good reading, i read this fiction up to date and I love it, and with that in mind, I am working on my online magazine, and I want to feature this as the fiction of the week, I hope you don't mind!Keep up the good writing.

~Lissa~