Reviews for Birth of Faramir and beyond!
the kid mdd chapter 3 . 6/16/2003
please say this is not the end of your story. I love this background stories. please continue.
vanderwoodsen chapter 3 . 5/25/2003
That is so beautiful, my eyes are welling up. Poor Boromir! Poor innocent Faramir!
Daughter of Olorin chapter 3 . 3/12/2003
Aw! So precious! I like how you tied Boromir's dream to his mother's death. My only suggestion for all three chapters is to add more detail. Expand on what you have written to draw the reader into the world more. This was a good chapter. Thanks for posting your writing!
Daughter of Olorin chapter 2 . 3/12/2003
How sad, especially that Finduilas doesn't realize, or really know, that her husband still loves her. Good addition to the first chapter.

*Daughter of Olorin*
Daughter of Olorin chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
This was absolutely precious! I love this image-"Boromir who was kneeling on the other side of the bed clinging onto the bedpost, looking rather helpless." Looking back on the relationship that Boromir and Faramir had, this fits in perfectly. Thanks for posting!

*Daughter of Olorin*
HufflepuffHeiress chapter 3 . 3/9/2003
!
aaaaawwwwww chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
aw that is so so so so CUTE!
Hellga chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
It is a sweet little story. But one thing destroys the "secondary faith" - belief in the story - names. Hilary in Tolkien's world? Save me from it. And Mantillas. There are plenty of authentic Tolkien names in the Silm or that can be created. Also, there is a good site for names

if you want a name of specific meaning, you can e-mail me, I can translate it for you.
daw the minstrel chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
Very sweet. I've always been touched by the loyalty of Boromir and Faramir to one another, given the normal sibling rivalry that any brothers feel and the suggestion that their childhood was less than ideal. I like the idea that they had one another for comfort.
Sammy chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
aw bless that's so sweet hehe
Laietha chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
MY! That was beautiful! *whips tears from corner of her eye*. What a heartwrencjing story! I have to tell my friend immediately! Great job!

Gives me a different view on Denethor II for I always take him as a real mean guy. Maybe I should change my opinion about him. Will there be more of this story? *hopes so*

Would be glad if you informed me, if you go on writing on this piece. Can only repeat JOB!

Love, Laietha
Keira Greenleaf chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
awe isn't that so sweat.

Keira