Reviews for Stargazer
Alytiger chapter 1 . 1/7
Yooooooooooooooooooo this is fucking amazing. I love it.
Moydra chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
Absolutely love the backstory for their stargazing nights! Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
This was so sweet. Thank you!
waitingforAslan chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
Great backstory to that image in the show of Sam and Dean sitting on the Impala watching the stars. It took a while for me to realize when the story took place; at first I thought they were adults and that the third person hunting with them was possibly Castiel. Then when you revealed that Sam is just a teenager, it was so sad that he felt so useless and disconnected in his life that he was ready to peacefully let it all go. I liked though that he later recognized the pain that his family would be in had he died. His honest talk with Dean was great, especially him sharing that he hoped Dean was watching the same stars he had been and Dean telling them that he'd been running like mad through the woods to try to get to him! After Sam's fatalistic attitude of acceptance, I like how at the end of the story he is happy with Dean. The last line ties in well with the motif.
Shadowpletlove chapter 1 . 6/11/2017
Sallyannerenee chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
This is rather poetic on Sam's part as he lay dying and watching the stars. but I am glad you did not let him actually die. This was still at a point when he was too young to realize his importance to Dean.. loved that Dean tried to make him see that. And I like this explanation for their stargazing.
elliesamdeangirl chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Nice story, I got the feeling of peace that Sam felt looking at the stars, but I think the feeling of acceptance that he was going to burn out like a star, was the brain's way of making it easier to slip away, a sort of narcotic effect?Wouldn't mind lying on the Impala with them, drinking beer, and staring into the sky, with stars shimmering like a million tiny bright jewels, scattered over the black velvet of the cosmos.

I
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 5/30/2017
What a beautiful idea! I can see where you might think that Sam was the one to start the tradition of appreciating the stars, because he almost died (did die) on a hunt gone wrong. I can understand why Sam would feel that he should be the one to die first, since he wasn't into the hunting life like his brother and father.
carrie4262 chapter 1 . 5/29/2017
I thought this was a wonderful piece of art. Loved the tie in! Thank you for sharing!
shadowhuntingdauntlessdemigod chapter 1 . 5/29/2017
I really love your take on this! The backstory and description were amazing and had me worried more than once. Amazing job.
gothpandaotaku chapter 1 . 5/29/2017
Omg i loved this so freaking much. Beautifully written. I 100% feel that this happened! Amazing 3
Hero of words chapter 1 . 5/29/2017
Well that was heartbreakingly amazing. I always love preseries angst and hurt. The hunting life really was killing Sam and he really did need to get out.
lenail125 chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
Liked this
MicheleChadwick chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
Beautiful, poignant and sort of tragic.
MC2
Jenjoremy chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
Great story and great explanation of their sometimes strained family dynamics.