Reviews for Gentle is the Power
LadySquid20 chapter 6 . 3/19
I need more Ariel. I like how you keep all the characters from Canon with similar personalities. The plots are amazing, they're not exactly the same as Canonsimilar, but with your own flair.

As I anxiously await your hopeful return, I may continue the story in my head from my perspective. Won't publish it, just hopeful wishes.
Cestrenes97 chapter 6 . 3/16
Hope you plan on updating this story! I'm in love with this series and cant wait to see where you take it. I've been wondering since Ariel was in her third year what Snape would do when she discovers boys!
Moonacre BunBun chapter 6 . 2/7
ooooh harry won't want to leave the quidditch cup but oh well
maybe snape being there can mitigate the damage?

((*snorts* nah))
Moonacre BunBun chapter 5 . 2/7
O
HOHOHOHOHOHO

THERE ARE A LOT *winkwink*

OF GOOD STUFF *chortles*

RIGHT THERE *waggles eyebrows at Ceddy Boy*

((Lol that was a ugly post XD finished working my way through first installment-so wonderful to read, glad to see a sequal)
kukuhimanpr chapter 6 . 12/7/2017
I love the new developments, especially Ariel's relationship with Cedric. That guy really deserve more screen time and a better end.
Ariel really needs to be watched closely. She could end up meeting Voldemort in a sunny day. Sadly even Severus occasionally forget about her whereabouts. The whole mess with Ariel-Severus-Harry won't be helping things when Triwizard cup demands their suffering. And its going to get worse before it gets better. More Cedric stuff with Ariel are welcomed.
I wish you well on RL, and I'm waiting patiently for the next regular updates.
Foxgloves42 chapter 6 . 10/9/2017
I just binge read the previous story and what there is so far of this one, and I wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed it! You do a really really good job of making Snape sympathetic to some degree while maintaining his meanness and general personality! And I really like Ariel, she is an interesting character and meshes well with the story. I am excited for the next instalment, I am hoping for more Cedric interaction, if only because it'll make everyone go crazy! Also, is Ariel and/or Harry going to become Animagi? I know it's not at all canon but I always love stories that do that. Anyway, thank you for writing!
bryanjames chapter 6 . 10/5/2017
I must admit this was well worth the wait. I can read other fanfictions and get my fix of Harry, Ron, Severus, even Diggory, who was a fun character this chapter, but this made me realize how much I missed reading about our broody and thoughtful Ariel. I hope you are able to get back on track with updating on a regular basis, but either way I just wanted to let you know there are those of us out there who love each chapter.
ThisIsAGuest chapter 6 . 10/1/2017
Yay! You’re back! And I’m gonna cry! This was the best kickstart for the beginning of my work week and I’m pumped to see the direct aftermath of this chapter.
But give me a moment to scream... DOBBY! Where have you been all my life?! I love that crazy little house elf. And Severus RECOGNIZES him? And he was sent by “young masters”...as in plural...as in Damon and Draco...as in you need to make room for a convo between these two explaining everything that wasn’t said, and soon!
Is it just me, or is the Hufflepuff Who Is Making Holes In My Ship bringing out a very interesting side of Ariel? It’s beyond cute, and Severus had better watch out. I’m just fangirling over the fact that Severus was captivated by his daughter’s laugh. What an adorable Dad moment.
Harry...and Ron. I can’t even, right now.
Speaking of Harry, can the record show that he (1) used his feelings of hate for Severus in the past-tense and (2) admitted to himself that he didn’t hate Ariel, but wasn’t ready for her to know it yet. Can you please make Ariel a vengeful witch to Harry over that? So not cool!
Ooooh! Can’t wait for Severus to rage against Remus! Bring it on, Miss Lupinlaughed.
Loved, loved, loved, loved, LOVED this chapter and would be the happiest reader alive if we got another one on Sunday. Can’t wait to see what happens next!
Nawnana chapter 6 . 10/1/2017
I was legitimately trolling this story yesterday morning hoping it would be updated soon and then it was! So excited. I absolutely adore the depth you have given these characters. Can't wait for the next update! !
Padfoot chapter 6 . 10/1/2017
AYYYYYY YAS QUEEN I LOVED IT I MISSWD U SO MUCH DONT LEAVE US AGAIN️ Perfect ending w/Harry finding out that Snape was stalking Ariel too. Despite their differences their protectiveness of her is put them on the same side and that's too adorable.
Cant.Resist chapter 6 . 10/1/2017
Oh Cedric and Ariel is soooooo cute! I was practically dying from the cuteness, and also Severus’s and Harry’s spying. Hopefully they heed Dobby’s Warning.

And take your time updating! Life is busy and this was well worth the wait!
Adhara Snow chapter 6 . 10/1/2017
Wow Harry is truly a dick, hope Ariel will stop depressing over him and get her own life.
FallenSkye24 chapter 6 . 9/30/2017
welcome back, you have been missed! I love how this is playing out I can't wait for more
Child of Dreams chapter 6 . 9/30/2017
(smirks)
And enter Dobby!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 6 . 9/30/2017
AH! I was starting to think you'd never come back!