Reviews for Haldir & The Easterling Of Lothlorien
Guest chapter 19 . 1/14/2018
welcome back ! love the chapter, uldor and amdir are so nice
Guest chapter 18 . 1/6/2018
i'm in love with this story, when do you plane to update ?
Lordienne chapter 18 . 12/19/2017
Hi!
I'm so happy to find another story from you :) I enjoyed Eol and Aredhel story as well as Dark Elf of Fangorn but to see that you took some threads from them and created a new story is really great. I only worry for Haldir - when he'll find a true love cause he seems to be pretty unlucky with this things :-P
Lydwina Marie chapter 18 . 11/29/2017
Lovely chapter! Glad to have them on their own again, though - I love their heart-to-hearts. Great job!
emilia.lozano.el chapter 18 . 11/27/2017
Wowww! Poor Amdir, she did not even know that she was pregnant and she woke up to having been a victim of a miscarriage due the violence inflicted upon her by a group of orcs... and Uldor is just extremely cute: not only he was willing to take care of the baby, but he told her his story even if that hurt him a lot. I guess that now that they are being accompanied by that trisome the journey will be a lot less perilous for them.
firerosedreamer67 chapter 18 . 11/26/2017
well its a done deal now ...she is his...
Lydwina Marie chapter 17 . 11/13/2017
Enter the twins! Yay! But I wonder if she even knew she was pregnant? Poor Uldor. He sounds so sad.
emilia.lozano.el chapter 17 . 11/13/2017
I love the fact that you introduced Elladan, Elrohir and Aragorn into your fic, they are a very powerful and reliable little army that is actually willing to help them out even if they are nothing but strangers to them. Poor Uldor! He really wanted to take care of that child, did he not?
Guest chapter 16 . 11/12/2017
aerina ? what does it mean ?
Guest chapter 17 . 11/12/2017
oh ! poor amdir, please soon the next chapter, i can't wait to read his reaction
Guest chapter 16 . 11/2/2017
i love it ! this is one of my favorite story
Lydwina Marie chapter 16 . 11/2/2017
Oh no! What is the word supposed to do? I hope she will be all right!
Lydwina Marie chapter 15 . 11/1/2017
All right, I am definitely shipping them now. This is adorable.
Lydwina Marie chapter 14 . 11/1/2017
Your writing is ironic and highly entertaining! Love this chapter! And I can not wait to find out what you have in store for them!
Lydwina Marie chapter 13 . 11/1/2017
You updated! At last! And haha, I laughed at how Uldor turned the tables on Amdir. Surprisingly enough, I'm actually beginning to ship them!
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »